Page 60 of 128 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3791926;
    That room has been identified as the most expensive room at the BodyHoliday Resort in St. Lucia.
    Which is a FD - on the northern end of St Lucia

LCD's happen on the west side of the island - Jade Mountain is the location of the FRC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791937;
    Which is a FD
    Ok Then, Tenleys LCD was at Jade Mountain? I can't imagine there is a better room than those. I would love to see where Vienna is at for that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791939;
    Ok Then, Tenleys LCD was at Jade Mountain? I can't imagine there is a better room than those. I would love to see where Vienna is at for that date.
    Just a more expensive room at the same place LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791948;
    Just a more expensive room at the same place LOL
    Thanks! If I was on this show I would be pricing my room as soon as I got to the hotel to know where I stood.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791955;
    Thanks! If I was on this show I would be pricing my room as soon as I got to the hotel to know where I stood.
    Unless you have been following on the Spoiler Board at the Fort, though, you wouldn't realize the significance of the rooms. It took us several seasons to catch on to that, and occasionally it doesn't pan out. Last season although the cost of the rooms were within a reasonable range of each other, Kip's was actually the most expensive, and Ed's was the least.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Coming in late here, but here are pics and description of available rooms/suites at The BodyHoliday LeSport.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3791926;
    That room has been identified as the most expensive room at the BodyHoliday Resort in St. Lucia.

Yep. For those that missed it:

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3792254;
    Unless you have been following on the Spoiler Board at the Fort, though, you wouldn't realize the significance of the rooms. It took us several seasons to catch on to that, and occasionally it doesn't pan out. Last season although the cost of the rooms were within a reasonable range of each other, Kip's was actually the most expensive, and Ed's was the least.
    The biggest clue are the amount of roses the person has to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3791556;

When is this? An LCD or after the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3793289;
    When is this? An LCD or after the FRC?
    It's during the Final 3.