Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784852;

Yeah, that looks like hair, but it's extremely thin. Body has to be Ali. Don't know how that fits together. Ali's hair looks too short, and the longer lengths are darker. ?????

sanlee -- love your avi -- here's the caption:

Golly, Jake, I don't think that's the way Grampa carried Gramma over the threshhold, but whatever.

ETA -- OOH, in that second photo you can see the bleed over from the next pic - looks like Corrie with her hair pulled back, wearing the huge silver oval hoop earrings. I think the 'ruffly' part of the nightie is the hair and earring.
    Or maybe it's Ali and Jake kissing with her hair pulled back and the pink flower in the back -- yeah, I think that's it.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 01-05-2010 at 01:11 PM.

I need to look at the photo of Ali wearing her hair long, but Ashleigh's hair is that long, I don't know if the body fits or not though.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Hair looks a bit too long to be Ali's, going by the preseason highlights of her. Of course, maybe it grew 2 inches since then? Who else has hair that long and light colored, that would be in the F4?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Last night in Ali's intor vid she had her hair down and it was pretty long
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3784854;
    Yeah, that looks like hair, but it's extremely thin. Body has to be Ali. Don't know how that fits together. Ali's hair looks too short, and the longer lengths are darker. ?????

sanlee -- love your avi -- here's the caption:

Golly, Jake, I don't think that's the way Grampa carried Gramma over the threshhold, but whatever.

ETA -- OOH, in that second photo you can see the bleed over from the next pic - looks like Corrie with her hair pulled back, wearing the huge silver oval hoop earrings. I think the 'ruffly' part of the nightie is the hair and earring.
    Or maybe it's Ali and Jake kissing with her hair pulled back and the pink flower in the back -- yeah, I think that's it.
    It's Ali in the next picture:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3784854;
    I'm pretty sure it is the latter

ETA: Sanlee, nice profile pic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3784858;
    Last night in Ali's intor vid she had her hair down and it was pretty long
    Yes it was - just not quite as long as that cap with the bed & rose petals. But it could have grown a few inches since then.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Can someone get a cap of Ali in her intro vid so we can compare tia!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Could this be Corrie?