Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Definitely Tenley's profile.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3791556;

Great capping Ryvetted! I was leaning Gia, but you have swayed me.

Thank You Ryvetted..No doubt in my mind now..

Wow, changing my mind again. Thanks Ry, those are great shots.

Tenley's neck is long just like in the pool screencap. I thought it looked more like Gia but now think it's definately Tenley.

Has the Bachelorette on sitting on the beach with her hair wet been identified yet ?

It was in the season preview and cannot be clearly seen, as Jake's body hides most of her but her hair is falling foward in the SC and is totally wet. I thought it may be Vienna but not sure.

Can someone help please ?

Where again in St. Lucia was the FD and LCDs? I was going to try to match the hotel with the bed in the background from the SC with the girl in the white negligee with roses or has this already been done?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791920;
    Where again in St. Lucia was the FD and LCDs? I was going to try to match the hotel with the bed in the background from the SC with the girl in the white negligee with roses or has this already been done?
    It's in here somewhere. I can't remember the name of the hotel, but someone found the same bedspread & bed that's in the sc.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791920;
    That room has been identified as the most expensive room at the BodyHoliday Resort in St. Lucia.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3791926;
    That room has been identified as the most expensive room at the BodyHoliday Resort in St. Lucia.
    Thanks!