Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #551
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3788083;
    I was looking at that last night after you brought it up, then I got sleepy and forgot to post the pictures!

    I agree with Cash, it could be the angle and where the camera is focused, It may also depend which level they're on. Looking through the pics at TA, it looks like the higher up in Jade Mountain, the less greenery and clearer view of the ocean against the negative edge.



    Doesn't this pool have a slate rock and not wood edging?

  2. #552
    FORT Newbie gen&juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nor Cali
    Posts
    14

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    I am confused. So, how is Vienna F1? I hope not. I like Gia or Tenley.

  3. #553
    FORT Fanatic Kikora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    721

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788093;
    Doesn't this pool have a slate rock and not wood edging?
    According to my St. Lucian tied friend who knows the property well and has given me many of her personal pictures from there, basically one of the features is the uniqueness of all of the decor for each room, etc. and things VARY greatly and that's sort of their "thing."

    From my St. Lucia person:

    "Every room in Jade is different - different color tiles, shapes, sizes, each one is unique. Also, room sizes vary greatly depending on which level they are on.
    as for the railing - do you mean the pic with hi and a girl all wrapped around him? If yes, definitely fort rodney on Pigeon Island (not really an island, more like a penninsula) It's on rodney Bay, historical site...

    and yes, there's a pic with him and a girl on a wood boat - that's the Unicorn, was used in Pirates films, great boat.

    there's one pic of him alone with a ball cap on in jeans - that's Jalousie with Petit Piton in the background. "

  4. #554
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3788103;
    According to my St. Lucian tied friend who knows the property well and has given me many of her personal pictures from there, basically one of the features is the uniqueness of all of the decor for each room, etc. and things VARY greatly and that's sort of their "thing."

    From my St. Lucia person:

    "Every room in Jade is different - different color tiles, shapes, sizes, each one is unique. Also, room sizes vary greatly depending on which level they are on.
    as for the railing - do you mean the pic with hi and a girl all wrapped around him? If yes, definitely fort rodney on Pigeon Island (not really an island, more like a penninsula) It's on rodney Bay, historical site...

    and yes, there's a pic with him and a girl on a wood boat - that's the Unicorn, was used in Pirates films, great boat.

    there's one pic of him alone with a ball cap on in jeans - that's Jalousie with Petit Piton in the background. "
    OK, so are there any pics of the hotels we know they are at? We know where that tub scene takes place. Is there a way to see how each infiniti pool looks at that hotel looks?

  5. #555
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788171;
    OK, so are there any pics of the hotels we know they are at? We know where that tub scene takes place. Is there a way to see how each infiniti pool looks at that hotel looks?
    While looking for some pics of hotels on Pigeon Island, I came across Sunset at Pigeon Island. Could these two caps be at the same place?




  6. #556
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    The infamous helicopter ride during either LCD or FD

    This is from St. Lucia Helicopter tours and was brand spanking new as of Oct.
    This is the exact one used in the previews this season note numbers: J6AAQ--you can't see them clearly on this sc below but I freeze framed in my HD and was able to clearly see it.



    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  7. #557
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    This is not from the same sequence of helicopter scs even though it is shown with them. It looks like Ella and it is in a helicopter as if you watch it on HD there is a logo behind Jakes head that says Corp Helicopter.



    So I guess Ella must go via copter with Jake for her 1:1?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  8. #558
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3788196;
    The infamous helicopter ride during either LCD or FD

    This is from St. Lucia Helicopter tours and was brand spanking new as of Oct.
    This is the exact one used in the previews this season note numbers: J6AAQ--you can't see them clearly on this sc below but I freeze framed in my HD and was able to clearly see it.





    Do you know which date this goes with yet?

  9. #559
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,288

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3788373;
    Do you know which date this goes with yet?
    I don't think we know for sure; but, my guess would be a F3/FD. Maybe they take the helicopter to the volcano.
    Last edited by WrigleyDogA2; 01-07-2010 at 01:31 PM.

  10. #560
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3788373;
    Do you know which date this goes with yet?
    My guess is a FD.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.