Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787976;
    I do question the location of where the infinity pool being at Jade Mtn - because - in the background - the 'ocean' - you can see the waves on the water and rollers - it is not that high above the ocean - so I really do question that it may be either lower down the mountain - or - at the other location
    Well what we do know is this...IF it's Tenley in the infinity pool, then it's a LCD. IF it's Gia in the infinity pool, then it's a FD. That's all of course if we believe RS, which I definately do.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3787187;
    Didn't he say she was the most positive person he has ever met?
    I thought this comment was about Ashley.

I do question the location of where the infinity pool being at Jade Mtn - because - in the background - the 'ocean' - you can see the waves on the water and rollers - it is not that high above the ocean - so I really do question that it may be either lower down the mountain - or - at the other location
    Well, the site I found it at said it was at the Anse Chastanet, and another poster said that Jade Mountain was a part of the same resort.

It could be the angle of the camera in the cap we have making it look closer to the water.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787983;
    To clear something up. Is there a way to get a group or collage of the pics of the lady in the stripped shirt with Jake? Has it been determined when and where that date takes place? Because, that is Gia on that date.
    I think Mr Write said it was at/near Fort Rodney, which is close to Gros Islet and Cap Maison. So it's a FD.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787983;
    To clear something up. Is there a way to get a group or collage of the pics of the lady in the stripped shirt with Jake? Has it been determined when and where that date takes place? Because, that is Gia on that date.
    The pics with the striped shirt are grouped together in the "Episode by Pictures" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787988;
    Well, the site I found it at said it was at the Anse Chastanet, and another poster said that Jade Mountain was a part of the same resort.

It could be the angle of the camera in the cap we have making it look closer to the water.

It would be nice to have a HD cap zoomed in on her hand to see if we could see a ring on her hand

Quote Originally Posted by bethers777;3787987;
    I thought this comment was about Ashley.
    Yep, I think so too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Here's another one:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3787993;
    The pics with the striped shirt are grouped together in the "Episode by Pictures" thread.
    Oh, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3787996;
    Here's another one:

There seems to be tiny blue tiles in the 2nd pic.

I was looking at that last night after you brought it up, then I got sleepy and forgot to post the pictures!

I agree with Cash, it could be the angle and where the camera is focused, It may also depend which level they're on. Looking through the pics at TA, it looks like the higher up in Jade Mountain, the less greenery and clearer view of the ocean against the negative edge.