Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #541
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787976;
    I do question the location of where the infinity pool being at Jade Mtn - because - in the background - the 'ocean' - you can see the waves on the water and rollers - it is not that high above the ocean - so I really do question that it may be either lower down the mountain - or - at the other location
    Well what we do know is this...IF it's Tenley in the infinity pool, then it's a LCD. IF it's Gia in the infinity pool, then it's a FD. That's all of course if we believe RS, which I definately do.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #542
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3787187;
    Didn't he say she was the most positive person he has ever met?
    I thought this comment was about Ashley.

  3. #543
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787976;
    I do question the location of where the infinity pool being at Jade Mtn - because - in the background - the 'ocean' - you can see the waves on the water and rollers - it is not that high above the ocean - so I really do question that it may be either lower down the mountain - or - at the other location
    Well, the site I found it at said it was at the Anse Chastanet, and another poster said that Jade Mountain was a part of the same resort.

    It could be the angle of the camera in the cap we have making it look closer to the water.


  4. #544
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787983;
    To clear something up. Is there a way to get a group or collage of the pics of the lady in the stripped shirt with Jake? Has it been determined when and where that date takes place? Because, that is Gia on that date.
    I think Mr Write said it was at/near Fort Rodney, which is close to Gros Islet and Cap Maison. So it's a FD.

  5. #545
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787983;
    To clear something up. Is there a way to get a group or collage of the pics of the lady in the stripped shirt with Jake? Has it been determined when and where that date takes place? Because, that is Gia on that date.
    The pics with the striped shirt are grouped together in the "Episode by Pictures" thread.

  6. #546
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787988;
    Well, the site I found it at said it was at the Anse Chastanet, and another poster said that Jade Mountain was a part of the same resort.

    It could be the angle of the camera in the cap we have making it look closer to the water.

    It would be nice to have a HD cap zoomed in on her hand to see if we could see a ring on her hand

  7. #547
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by bethers777;3787987;
    I thought this comment was about Ashley.
    Yep, I think so too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #548
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Here's another one:


  9. #549
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3787993;
    The pics with the striped shirt are grouped together in the "Episode by Pictures" thread.
    Oh, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3787996;
    Here's another one:

    There seems to be tiny blue tiles in the 2nd pic.

  10. #550
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,348

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787976;
    I do question the location of where the infinity pool being at Jade Mtn - because - in the background - the 'ocean' - you can see the waves on the water and rollers - it is not that high above the ocean - so I really do question that it may be either lower down the mountain - or - at the other location
    I was looking at that last night after you brought it up, then I got sleepy and forgot to post the pictures!

    I agree with Cash, it could be the angle and where the camera is focused, It may also depend which level they're on. Looking through the pics at TA, it looks like the higher up in Jade Mountain, the less greenery and clearer view of the ocean against the negative edge.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.