Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3787656;
    Yes, and here is something we also need to remember. We were closing in on the F1. It was taking us a little bit to find that elusive last member of the F4 for whom we had no HT screencap, but we were (not really even) slowly, but steadily sleuthing our way there.
    We had pretty much figured out the 5th episode, and once we had figured out the 4th, there was nothing left but to see what I had decided was likely: whoever was on that 3rd eppy bungee date was the other F4 contender ( and probably F1).

We need to remember that we weren't stumped, and we had not stopped when we got the news. We would have gotten that figured out I think in less than a week.

We would have been left then to debate over who was in what position!

BTW, by the time we had debated Vienna's position for several days or weeks, we would not have been as shocked as we were with the news coming out of the blue like it did.

As it is, today has been fun! Some of the posts have been hilarious. Many thanks for the entertainment!
    Just still in amazement that it is her. I am glad I don't gamble. . I would be broke. Without looking at SC or hearing RS predictions. . I would have NEVER guessed after Epi 1 that it was her. Just.....NEVER!

Now maybe if the Bachelor was cheesy Prince Lorenzo. Maybe.

Help me someone . . .like this girl.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3787714;
    Just still in amazement that it is her. I am glad I don't gamble. . I would be broke. Without looking at SC or hearing RS predictions. . I would have NEVER guessed after Epi 1 that it was her. Just.....NEVER!

I really don't see how you can feel that strongly about her one way or the other yet. You saw what 10 mintues of her in a two hour show.

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3787717;
    I really don't see how you can feel that strongly about her one way or the other yet. You saw what 10 mintues of her in a two hour show.
    In the first few minutes of meeting her.....

she mentions getting any car she wants and wrecking them
    Daddy and his money
    her little dog

Just screamed to me of Erica Rose from Prince Lorenzo's season.

Sorry. . . JUST my opinion.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Newbie

I'm not shocked it is Vienna, her blond hair stood out and I posted on the other thread we could be in for a shock like Jesse!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3787722;
    I'm not shocked it is Vienna, her blond hair stood out and I posted on the other thread we could be in for a shock like Jesse!
    Then you are one that is due the kudoos!

I just don't want us to beat ourselves up because it seems like after one eppy we missed it when strong inside info gave someone else the answer. We were zeroing right on in, and although she wasn't on my radar quite yet, she would most definitely have been very shortly with the edit - those of you sharpies on the screencaps were getting there with the picture of the person on the beach, and one of our eagle-eyed guys had already spotted the slightly knock-knees likeness between the white nightie pic and the pic of Vienna strollie down the street.

We were 90% there after one episode, and for that I am mucho proud of us!!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3787218;
    I highly doubt J&V are still a couple, but I could be wrong.
    Wasn't there something posted awhile back that he was taking a leave of absence into into part of this season but then another saying he was now back at work? If there is any truth to that I could see that fitting in with your thoughts....no reason to take a leave if he's not with the gal anymore....just a thought thrown out there

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3787748;
    Wasn't there something posted awhile back that he was taking a leave of absence into into part of this season but then another saying he was now back at work? If there is any truth to that I could see that fitting in with your thoughts....no reason to take a leave if he's not with the gal anymore....just a thought thrown out there
    I think the leave has to do with the fact that he has to promote the show during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3787714;

She's an animal lover.

For those of you who watch DWTS, Edyta Sliwinska has a few photos of her and Alec in St. Lucia. Wonder if they were anywhere near where The Bachelor was filmed . Of course they were there now and TB was in November.

Well, there was talk about Jake being not too sophisticated. Vienna would be a good match for him. Geneva and Sanford, FL are both rural areas about 15-20 miles north of Orlando. I can't wait to see how she portrays herself on the show. But an Erika Rose, she is definitely not! Middle class all the way.