Page 52 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3787075;
    Are we sure that Tenley is F2 so she can be the next B'ette? I don't mean to be moving ahead too quickly here, but I'm already bored. I think she might be F2 to throw everyone off, because everyone will assume she'll be Jake's choice and then the ending will be a shocker. But Ali already seems to be a fan fave too, and she supposedly leaves voluntarily. Maybe she leaves because there is potential for her to be the next B'ette, and she would rather that than F1?

Just spinning my wheels.

And as for Vienna, we already know she likes dogs, so that's one good quality! And oh, I just realized we might have gotten a clue in the edit already. Jillian and Ed talked about getting a puppy, and Vienna's dog was featured!
    I like the way your wheels are spinning...I love Ali and look forward to hearing more about her leaving the show...definitely would make an intriguing choice for Bachelorette....keep spinning your wheels please!!!!

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3787620;
    I don't watch this show to watch the show ... I only watch it to sleuth. What's a girl to do now?
    Good question.My friend is watching it online now and I promised her I would reveal what I know after she finished watching Monday's premiere.She'll give me her faves and her least faves and then I'll let her know everything...

But seriously I have nothing to slueth anymore.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3787627;
    Good question.My friend is watching it online now and I promised her I would reveal what I know after she finished watching Monday's premiere.She'll give me her faves and her least faves and then I'll let her know everything...

But seriously I have nothing to slueth anymore.
    We can still try to sleuth out the middle episodes. The other dates up the coast, who gets cut when, that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787632;
    We can still try to sleuth out the middle episodes. The other dates up the coast, who gets cut when, that kind of stuff.
    Right that is going to be what we need to slueth in order to figure out who gets cut when.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3787413;
    I'm trying to catch up and had to jump in. I have been thinking the same as you. jake just did not seem happy when he has been doing promos and I think he is a bad actor. I think no long range match.

So we were correct in our thoughts that whomever did the bungie jump was f1.?
    Yes, and here is something we also need to remember. We were closing in on the F1. It was taking us a little bit to find that elusive last member of the F4 for whom we had no HT screencap, but we were (not really even) slowly, but steadily sleuthing our way there.
    We had pretty much figured out the 5th episode, and once we had figured out the 4th, there was nothing left but to see what I had decided was likely: whoever was on that 3rd eppy bungee date was the other F4 contender ( and probably F1).

We need to remember that we weren't stumped, and we had not stopped when we got the news. We would have gotten that figured out I think in less than a week.

We would have been left then to debate over who was in what position!

BTW, by the time we had debated Vienna's position for several days or weeks, we would not have been as shocked as we were with the news coming out of the blue like it did.

As it is, today has been fun! Some of the posts have been hilarious. Many thanks for the entertainment!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

It would have been figured out when someone here got a clearer pic of who that lady was on the beach with Jake...which was Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787685;
    It would have been figured out when someone here got a clearer pic of who that lady was on the beach with Jake...which was Vienna.
    Yep! I have no doubt that we would have figured it out once we got that last HTD too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787685;
    The proof of Vienna in the F3 was there all the time -- on the boat with Jake in the purple bikini, and the pink ring. I was so focused on the purple bikini I didn't see the pink ring until I went back this morning after the news broke to look for it.

Note to self: Never Assume!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3787700;
    The proof of Vienna in the F3 was there all the time -- on the boat with Jake in the purple bikini, and the pink ring. I was so focused on the purple bikini I didn't see the pink ring until I went back this morning after the news broke to look for it.

Note to self: Never Assume!
    Yeah, and that too. I mean those pics would have led to the sluethers to look at that purple bikini lady again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787702;
    Yeah, and that too. I mean those pics would have led to the sluethers to look at that purple bikini lady again.
    When you think about it, they actually got pretty far in what -- about 24-30 hours -- between getting the season preview SCs and RS's scoop. It would have all been figured out in a couple of days, tops.