Page 51 of 128 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3787234;
    LOL! I'm sorry to laugh but I just can't see it happening. They just seem so wrong for each other.

LOL, maybe she is so right for Jake, he is sort or boring and she is totally the opposite.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3787271;
    LOL, maybe she is so right for Jake, he is sort or boring and she is totally the opposite.
    well they do say opposites attract.....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3787218;
    I highly doubt J&V are still a couple, but I could be wrong.
    I'm trying to catch up and had to jump in. I have been thinking the same as you. jake just did not seem happy when he has been doing promos and I think he is a bad actor. I think no long range match.

So we were correct in our thoughts that whomever did the bungie jump was f1.?

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3787413;
    I'm trying to catch up and had to jump in. I have been thinking the same as you. jake just did not seem happy when he has been doing promos and I think he is a bad actor. I think no long range match.

So we were correct in our thoughts that whomever did the bungie jump was f1.?
    The promo interview when he says that he doesn't like tattoos? She (Vienna) could be in on that joke. Throw everyone off the scent.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3787572;
    The promo interview when he says that he doesn't like tattoos? She (Vienna) could be in on that joke. Throw everyone off the scent.
    How many does she have?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3787575;
    How many does she have?
    One big one on her left hip... that I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3787575;
    How many does she have?
    At least one!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3787577;
    One big one on her left hip... that I've seen so far.
    Thanks. Are they still together? Has anything leaked about them meeting after the season filmed?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3787584;
    At least one!
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3787584;
    At least one!

Too funny.

What are we supposed to do now that the cat is out of the bag.

Normally, I would not put so much stock in RS's spoilers (misinformation has been done in the past), but the sc's seem to support that Vienna is F1 ... WDG with a ton of roses on the floor ... hair is either Vienna's or Ashleigh's ... no one else's is the right color or length. Add to that the sc's on the beach with the more full figured gal; and the leg comparisons done by Sanlee.

I don't watch this show to watch the show ... I only watch it to sleuth. What's a girl to do now?