Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I just rewatched it in slo mo - looks like hair to me.
    I also rewatched the beginning, where they highlighted Ali - her hair is actually pretty long - falls to mid boob area (sorry - best way I could describe it!).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I'm going to splice and dice some arms, and bodies, so we can compare it to her arms. I just can't do it right now. But I quickly looked at Gia's arms, definatley not hers, not Tenley, and I'm not convinced that its Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3784787;
    So you are saying that Gia is F2
    I think the SCs of Gia wearing a striped shirt "monkey hugging" jake & the one of the two of them walking away is a LCD which would make her one of the F2.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3784787;
    So you are saying that Gia is F2
    She is one of the F2 at least.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3784790;
    I'm going to splice and dice some arms, and bodies, so we can compare it to her arms. I just can't do it right now. But I quickly looked at Gia's arms, definatley not hers, not Tenley, and I'm not convinced that its Ali.
    That would be great!
    At this point, my guess would be Ali.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784792;
    She is one of the F2 at least.
    Oh okay, I was all excited thiinking that Gia was the F2 and not F1

Thank you cupcakes for starting this thread! I haven't visited FORT in ages and there was far too many posts to catch up on. Because of everyone's terrific sleuthing skills, and the organized threads, I already feel that I am "in the know!"

BTW, I agree that the 4 sc on the beach and the one in the white nightgown look like Ali. It's her shape. And I'm happy to say that, so far, I really like all of the predicted F3!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3784791;
    I think the SCs of Gia wearing a striped shirt "monkey hugging" jake & the one of the two of them walking away is a LCD which would make her one of the F2.
    It's definitely Gia's award-winning bikini body in the underwater shot where they are wearing flippers. Maybe that is their FD, but a LCD is going to be catamaran or other sail past the Pitons, and it seemed to me that would be the snorkel shot. But just a guess as to where the flipper shot was taken.

The pirate ship is FD, because that leaves from Castries, where they are staying for that week.

Seems like Jalousie is the site of the F3 to F2 cut, because Jake is shown looking over that railing in a suit. Kind of odd though geographically, as that's more in the location where they were the next week for LCD filming.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3784798;
    It's definitely Gia's award-winning bikini body in the underwater shot where they are wearing flippers. Maybe that is their FD, but a LCD is going to be catamaran or other sail past the Pitons, and it seemed to me that would be the snorkel shot. But just a guess as to where the flipper shot was taken.

The pirate ship is FD, because that leaves from Castries, where they are staying for that week.

Seems like Jalousie is the site of the F3 to F2 cut, because Jake is shown looking over that railing in a suit. Kind of odd though geographically, as that's more in the location where they were the next week for LCD filming.
    Except that St. Lucia is so small, no where near the distance to cover as New Zealand was. Nothing is really that far away in St. Lucia to be too terribly inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3784776;
    It doesn't look to me like it's even on both sides of the V. If it were fake/part of the outfit, wouldn't it look the same on both sides? Though I can kind of see it... I think we need a HD cap of this one - is that possible?
    I'll be able to post an HD of it soon (plus all the rest of the of the season previews in HD - Part 2), if no one else does....

Still putting together the "Episodes by Pictures" collage...as we clarify some things.