Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

[QUOTE=cupcakes;3784485;]A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

If you look real close, I don't think that's hair, I think its furry feather stuff, for lack of a better description.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

[QUOTE=GuardianAngel;3784761;]
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784485;
    A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

If you look real close, I don't think that's hair, I think its furry feather stuff, for lack of a better description.
    I didn't think that was hair from the beginning.It looked too feathery.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

[QUOTE=GuardianAngel;3784761;]
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784485;
    A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

Really? I still think it looks like hair - but not real thick hair, definitely straight.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

[QUOTE=nutty1;3784771;]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3784761;

Really? I still think it looks like hair - but not real thick hair, definitely straight.
    If you look directly below the V of her nightie, you can see the feathery.

It still looks like hair to me, because of the color. I would think if it was a boa, or something like that, it would be white or maybe ivory. That looks more like blond hair to me.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

It doesn't look to me like it's even on both sides of the V. If it were fake/part of the outfit, wouldn't it look the same on both sides? Though I can kind of see it... I think we need a HD cap of this one - is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3784755;
    I need a recap in my head. We have s/caps of Gia Ali and Tenley confirming they are in fact F3? Do we have s/caps of the F2 LCD's in St Lucia, confirming the F2?
    The only cap I know of for F2 is Gia on her LCD..Thanks to jlccaz..I believe its in the other thread
    Last edited by HotMomma; 01-05-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3784775;
    It still looks like hair to me, because of the color. I would think if it was a boa, or something like that, it would be white or maybe ivory. That looks more like blond hair to me.
    It looks like hair to me too. Someone with fine hair at the ends

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3784776;
    It doesn't look to me like it's even on both sides of the V. If it were fake/part of the outfit, wouldn't it look the same on both sides? Though I can kind of see it... I think we need a HD cap of this one - is that possible?
    It looks like a ruffley top nightie to me, but that is still hair. It is blonde colored. Not white or ivory. It woulf be very odd placement of feathery stuff IMO.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3784778;
    The only cap I know of for F2 is Gia on her LCD..Thanks to jlccaz..I believe its in the other thread
    So you are saying that Gia is F2