Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786189;
    Fanofunrealtv, you'll have to enlighten me because I know nothing about pool. What do you mean a negative edge? They're both infinity pools, but I didn't know there was more than one kind.
    Even though the pool in the top photo of post #363 is at the edge of the hillside, it doesn't have an edge over which the water flows freely as does the pool in which we see red-strap-girl. At least I think I see a traditional edge on that top pool rather than the negative edge (which is the thing that makes it an infinity pool.)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3786226;
    Even though the pool in the top photo of post #363 is at the edge of the hillside, it doesn't have an edge over which the water flows freely as does the pool in which we see red-strap-girl. At least I think I see a traditional edge on that top pool rather than the negative edge (which is the thing that makes it an infinity pool.)
    Oh, I know what you're saying. Anyway..it's not either one of those pools, cash found it & now I'm obsessed with going to Jade Mountain.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

My friend in St. Lucia has called Jade Mtn. "Heaven on Earth." She's also been to The BodyHoliday place and knows it and has some good ties and hopefully will have some helpful info for us shortly.

Also, here's what my St. Lucian friend said when I asked her to look at the SC's with the infinity pool, as well as the striped shirt ones with the 'market' sort of shot and the one with the railing behind them...

"I would bet the pics (infinity pool) are of Jade Mountain. I saw that Anse Chastenet had been mentioned - same resort - Jade Mountain is a resort within the Anse Chastenet Resort - same owners/designers, on the same grounds, etc. Much different atmosphere. Infinity pools are only at Jade. As for La Haut Pavilion, rings no bells. There is a La Haut Plantation that overlooks Soufriere (near Jade, etc.) but it's a small, 6 or 8 room place along with the owners private home - which does have a gorgeous infinity pool, but that pic is definitely not of it.

As for the railings, looks like it could be at the Landings, but I 'm not sure. Also, will confirm, yes, that room with the canopy bed and the half body shot of the girl in the lingerie is at The BodyHoliday - excellent all-inclusive (including a spa treatment a day)"

Hope this helps a bit since it's from someone directly there :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786221;
    Something else I've been wondering, I've only seen that Pirates of the Caribbean ship in the Soufriere area. I know that, of course, it's a ship and can go wherever, but so far I've only seen it in the waters around Soufriere. Maybe it's a LCD as well? Does anybody have any more info on that ship?
    I'm gonna answer my own question here.
    I found that the ship, the Brig Unicorn, sets sail out of Rodney Bay, which is close to Gros Islet(FD) and then sails down to Soufriere(LCD). That's just for it's daily tours, though.

Would that make the a FD or LCD? What do yall think?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3786234;
    My friend in St. Lucia has called Jade Mtn. "Heaven on Earth." She's also been to The BodyHoliday place and knows it and has some good ties and hopefully will have some helpful info for us shortly.

Also, here's what my St. Lucian friend said when I asked her to look at the SC's with the infinity pool, as well as the striped shirt ones with the 'market' sort of shot and the one with the railing behind them...

"I would bet the pics (infinity pool) are of Jade Mountain. I saw that Anse Chastenet had been mentioned - same resort - Jade Mountain is a resort within the Anse Chastenet Resort - same owners/designers, on the same grounds, etc. Much different atmosphere. Infinity pools are only at Jade. As for La Haut Pavilion, rings no bells. There is a La Haut Plantation that overlooks Soufriere (near Jade, etc.) but it's a small, 6 or 8 room place along with the owners private home - which does have a gorgeous infinity pool, but that pic is definitely not of it.

As for the railings, looks like it could be at the Landings, but I 'm not sure. Also, will confirm, yes, that room with the canopy bed and the half body shot of the girl in the lingerie is at The BodyHoliday - excellent all-inclusive (including a spa treatment a day)"

Thanks for the information! Kasha posted that she thought the infinity pool was from the Jade Mountain Resort, and I thought she was right on! Good to see your friend thinks so too!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3786234;

Thanks so much for this!
    So if a person said they were at the Anse Chastanet, they could've been at Jade Mountain because it's the same place?

Also, could you ask your friend about the big ship the Brig Unicorn? I'm wondering if that's a FD or LCD.

eta
    Also, the pic I posted of the Anse Chastanet pool is from 'building 7' according to the site I found it on. Would that be Jade Mountain then?

This pool appears to be fairly close to the ocean water - not same level - but not that far above ocean level - you can see the ripples and rollers in the water behind them........ I don't think it is UP on a mountain area - make sense?!?

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786238;
    I found that the ship, the Brig Unicorn, sets sail out of Rodney Bay, which is close to Gros Islet(FD) and then sails down to Soufriere(LCD). That's just for it's daily tours, though.

For some reason I think it's a LCD, I really don't have anything to go on other than the shot of Jake & someone on the beach with the ship in the background. It seems they would board the boat at the dock if it was the FD starting out of Gros Islet. I'm not even sure I'm making sense to myself right now.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786238;

I'm thinking FD since it sails from near Gros Islet down into Soufriere.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786246;
    For some reason I think it's a LCD, I really don't have anything to go on other than the shot of Jake & someone on the beach with the ship in the background. It seems they would board the boat at the dock if it was the FD starting out of Gros Islet. I'm not even sure I'm making sense to myself right now.
    I get what you're saying. If it starts out in Gros Islet, it makes sense they'd be there for a FD.