Page 37 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I posted in a different thread already, but could this match?
    Note the wooden planks on the edge of the pool.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I think you may be right cashfosho. Great job!

Absolutely. Where did you FIND that, I've been looking all night!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786193;
    I posted in a different thread already, but could this match?
    Note the wooden planks on the edge of the pool.

OOO I think that's it Cash. It matches better than the ones I've found. Where is this?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786197;
    OOO I think that's it Cash. It matches better than the ones I've found. Where is this?
    It's the Anse Chastanet in Soufriere. So a F2 spot.

In that case, I change my mind, I hope it's Gia in the pool. Cause if it's Tenley and the heresay is that she doesn't win..... I don't wanna finish that thought. Although realistically, I think I may be a Gia fan by the end of this anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786199;
    It's the Anse Chastanet in Soufriere. So a F2 spot.
    Great job!!! My eyes are so gritty from looking & looking for that darn pool. I got caught up at La Haut & Jade Mountain. I really want to go to Jade Mountain.

So, one of the F2 is either Gia or Tenley, depending on who you see in the SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786208;
    Great job!!! My eyes are so gritty from looking & looking for that darn pool. I got caught up at La Haut & Jade Mountain. I really want to go to Jade Mountain.

So, one of the F2 is either Gia or Tenley, depending on who you see in the SC.
    AMEN!

MrWright You need to get your sluething in this thread! You put it in regular sluething.

Something else I've been wondering, I've only seen that Pirates of the Caribbean ship in the Soufriere area. I know that, of course, it's a ship and can go wherever, but so far I've only seen it in the waters around Soufriere. Maybe it's a LCD as well? Does anybody have any more info on that ship?