Page 36 of 128 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785938;
    Maybe someone could find a pool that matches the one in this cap: I've been looking, but I suck at trying to find these things!

I think it's possible that it's at La haut plantation or one of the villas, but I can't find this pool or get a close enough shot of some to compare. Still working on it though. I've looked through over 500 photos of everything & La Haut is the closest I've been able to find.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786117;
    I think it's possible that it's at La haut plantation or one of the villas, but I can't find this pool or get a close enough shot of some to compare. Still working on it though. I've looked through over 500 photos of everything & La Haut is the closest I've been able to find.
    I gave up looking after about an hour. I came to one photo, at La Dera Resort, that had wood decking around the edge and two wooden swings hanging right over the pool. I stopped right there and plopped myself into those swings and quit searching. I will leave it up to the experts...y'all will get it!!

Here's what I found at La Haut. I thought it was decking too, but I think it could be a brick surround. This is the wrong angle & we can't tell much about the tiles under the edge, but here goes.

This is La Haut Pavilion infinity pool

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786151;
    Here's what I found at La Haut. I thought it was decking too, but I think it could be a brick surround. This is the wrong angle & we can't tell much about the tiles under the edge, but here goes.

Good find! The FD's were held at Le Sport and/or Cap Maison right? I looked at both of those resorts, but couldn't find an exact match.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Good job saffron!

FORT Newbie

I am terrible at sleuthing and usually leave it up to the experts, but could those be straps to a red dress or tank top and not a swim suit? Isn't Gia wearing a red dress at the InStyle shoot? Not saying it is the same one, but are there any other screen caps with a red dress or tank top?

Looks pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3786117;
    That pool does not have the negative edge on the ocean side.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I've got my St. Lucian friend looking at the caps since she knows the resorts very well. We'll see what she can help with.

I found this one which is the owner's private pool. It seems that the owner opens her pool to guests so it would be easy for TPTB to use this one for Jake.

Also the it has the small bluish tile lining it. I didn't bring photos of this pool over because I don't have the ability to distort peoples faces & I couldn't find a good picture of the empty pool, but here is picture of the restaurant pool. The tile seems to match.

Again, I know the second pool is not the same..just showing the type of tile inside the owners pool. I'm not bringing over pictures showing stranger's faces.

Fanofunrealtv, you'll have to enlighten me because I know nothing about pool. What do you mean a negative edge? They're both infinity pools, but I didn't know there was more than one kind.