Page 34 of 128 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I swore I wouldn't get snookered into this season but Sigh

Regarding the F3 .. I have the uncanny knack for picking them right off the bat ~ of course it was ever my hope that somehow they magically made it to F1 .. nope, nada. Bachlorette or Bachlor its made no nevermind, the one that caught my eye at the M&G always, always became the F3.

That being said ... Ali it is.

As always, I stand in awe of all you dedicated FORT Sluethers & Cappers. Thank you, thank you for all that you do!
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

That makes sense...I got all excited there for a minute thinking I caught something! Amateur! ha ha

The pink luggage shot could be any one of the girls--they each got those two lovely plastic suitcases with their "goody bags."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Here's a couple of poor quality images of Ashleigh and Vienna sitting next to each other last night for those considering whether the girl in white in FD cap might be either of these two. I'm thinking Ashleigh or Ali in FD photo.

Here's a cap I took of Ashleigh's hair from the newest sneak peek
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Is there a way to view the sneak peek? Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785890;
    I saw it on the tube there is 2 of them
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785890;
    They put up 2 new ones on abc.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785895;
    I saw it on the tube there is 2 of them
    Oh, I'm not watching ABC for that!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785901;
    They put up 2 new ones on abc.
    At abc.com?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785902;
    At abc.com?
    Yup. You might have to click on the 'more videos' button to get past the movie clips, but they're there.