Page 32 of 128 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785588;
    Tenley in BOTH - she has a very prominate chin feature in both of these - that Gia does not have - hair color best match and hair consistency same..........

I agree with Capegal about the chin, shoulders, and hair highlights. I think it is Tenley.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3785701;
    Ok thanks.

I have a hard time believing Gia goes the whole way...Her edit and what not made it seem like she had no personality....If she does, she does, but i'm not gonna get why he chose her.....
    Well, heck ... we have only seen one episode! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785692;
    Don't believe what RS SAYS he is gonna post - until you actually SEE it He likes to play games
    I totally agree!!! He lucked out on some info a couple of season's ago, but hasn't gotten anything that we didn't already know since then. I think it'll be net week at the earliest & he won't reveal F1, F2, F3 & F4...he'll just reveal the final 4.....we may already have if figured out by then.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3785739;
    I totally agree!!! He lucked out on some info a couple of season's ago, but hasn't gotten anything that we didn't already know since then. I think it'll be net week at the earliest & he won't reveal F1, F2, F3 & F4...he'll just reveal the final 4.....we may already have if figured out by then.
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3785737;
    Well, heck ... we have only seen one episode! ;-)
    I agree. It's way too early for me to tell much about most of their edits. We have the specific Bettes they chose to show us last night, but the rest haven't been presented yet.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I tried to grab a little better cap of bedroom girl, this was all I got...

It is interesting that Gia was kind of hidden last night. I don't remember 1-1 with Jake and Ashleigh either.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3785752;

What are the possibilities for this girl? Ashleigh and Ali assuming Vienna went home on the 2-1 date with Gia?

This one will bug me until we figure it out. Still say Ashleigh or maybe Ali.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Based on the build, it would be Ashleigh or Vienna to me . . . but they are saying Vienna was cut before FD? This looks like a big girl to me.