Page 31 of 128 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785684;
    he's reliable he was right about the Jason/Molly/Mel switch
    Ok thanks.

I have a hard time believing Gia goes the whole way...Her edit and what not made it seem like she had no personality....If she does, she does, but i'm not gonna get why he chose her.....

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3785701;
    Ok thanks.

I have a hard time believing Gia goes the whole way...Her edit and what not made it seem like she had no personality....If she does, she does, but i'm not gonna get why he chose her.....
    lol well Jake doesnt have a personality either so maybe they really are a match made in heaven
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3785649;
    I tried to cap the Gia pic a little better to show that its not a well manicured finger but the light hitting her phone above her phone. Maybe that made sense? lol.

Excellent thetinydancer! You and Sanlee are so right! That is the sheen from the phone/camera -- neither one she probably is supposed to have. Expect to see this photo show up somewhere in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785696;
    Not so sure about that SANLEE - you take the edge of just any infinity pool and it is difficult to nail it down - so not quite sure if it is Jade Mountain or not - as that is where the FRC is - and I think it may be somewhere else actually
    Oh, I thought the pictures from the resort that Kasha posted looked similar to the one in the shot we have of Jake and red strap girl. Nothing is conclusive though, I know!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3785654;
    Looks like a camera, more than a phone, doesn't it.
    I agree, looks like a camera. A bit too thick to be a blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785711;
    Oh, I thought the pictures from the resort that Kasha posted looked similar to the one in the shot we have of Jake and red strap girl. Nothing is conclusive though, I know!
    O - it still could be - but.............. not 100% sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785692;
    Don't believe what RS SAYS he is gonna post - until you actually SEE it He likes to play games
    Yes, he likes to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785706;
    lol well Jake doesnt have a personality either so maybe they really are a match made in heaven
    Touchè

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785711;
    Most infinity pools look the same when there's nothing in the background to tell us where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785725;
    O - it still could be - but.............. not 100% sure
    I hope we don't start sleuthing out phones/cameras!! jk!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."