Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784512;
    Any ideas on we think gets axed at the F3 rose ceremony? innocent Tenley or lovable Ali?
    I think Ali does
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Any ideas on we think gets axed at the F3 rose ceremony? innocent Tenley or lovable Ali?
    It's one or the other. The hair seems to match both of them.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784494;
    For hair comparisons... Here's Ali's hair when it's up and it still looks pretty long.

I think Ali's body comparing the above cap looks more a match to the bottom....sustantially curvier.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3784641;
    I think Ali's body comparing the above cap looks more a match to the bottom....sustantially curvier.
    I agree, I think it's Ali; and I think she gets booted as F3 The dreaded F3 spot.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Hey CC! Does that mean based on SCs of Gia that she is f1 if Tenley and Ali make up the f3? On the spoiler's thread someone deduced that Gia may not be the f1 after all. Do we know f3 for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3784649;
    I agree, I think it's Ali; and I think she gets booted as F3 The dreaded F3 spot.
    So, if Ali then the tub gal with Jake plus Ali gets rose petals. I would suspect maybe then all 3 gets the petals.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784469;
    Gia at Cap Maison....

Okay I really really watched Gia closely I don't think that is her in the hottub, One her hair is much longer then that. Gia hair looks very very thin, This girl hair looks very thick

Ive been searching for a picture of Ali that was on her facebook with her hair down without success. What I was hoping to do was a side by side comparison of Ashleigh, Ali and the girl in the fantasy suite with the white dress/nightie.
    It seems like Ali's hair is too short. I think she's adorable but I don't think the hair is match.

I went back and watched Jillian's season. Roses on the bed for Ed and Kipton.
    So I would think blond girl in white dress and dark haired girl in the tub are our final two.

Ali's hair was down in her intro piece last night at the beginning of the show. Is there any way we could get an s/c from that? I remember I was surprised by how long it was.

I need a recap in my head. We have s/caps of Gia Ali and Tenley confirming they are in fact F3? Do we have s/caps of the F2 LCD's in St Lucia, confirming the F2?