Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785596;
    I don't see manicured nails on her other fingers. I think what you thought was a manicured nail on her thumb, may be just part of the phone in her hand?
    Sanlee, using my zoom tool, it looks like Gia's nails on other hand are manicured and that is her thumbnail, not part of the the phone, do you have a way to enlarge it to get a better shot of it?

I do agree with RamanticHaze, that Gia's thumb is shorter than the the girl in the water shot that could be Tenley. Since Tenley's nails are similar to Gia's and based on Capegal's headshot's of Tenley I now think the watershot is more likely Tenley than Gia.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I tried to cap the Gia pic a little better to show that its not a well manicured finger but the light hitting her phone above her phone. Maybe that made sense? lol.

FORT Fogey

That pic with Jake and Tenley on the bench really helps me to see it, with the hands and the hair. She holds her hands a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3785649;
    I tried to cap the Gia pic a little better to show that its not a well manicured finger but the light hitting her phone above her phone. Maybe that made sense? lol.

Looks like a camera, more than a phone, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785642;
    What does RS claim to know?
    The F1/2/3 and 4!

C4Real: The LCDs are going to take place near the FRC spot. The FD are not at the same place....I'm not sure where the FD's take place though.

Minidiva: If I enlarge the picture any more, it only gets more blurry.
    ETA: I see Tinydancer made the image more clear. I don't see a manicure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

this is all JMO but I think that Gia and Tenley are the f2 and the cap we have of Jake letting Tenley go is at the FRC and that Gia is the Final 1 again all JMO but to me from the preview everything is pointing to Gia and she was hidden last night to me it seemed like Gia got the Melissa edit from night one we had plenty of shots of her but we didnt see any interaction between her and Jake again this is all JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

To answer a few posts, RS said in his column something about Tenley being the next Bachelorette. Then in an email, he confirmed Tenley was not F1.

He is going to spill about Roz tomorrow, and the F4 girls next week.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785637;
    LCDs are where compared to the FDs?
    I think it's the FDs in Gros Islet (north St Lucia) and the LCDs are in Soufriere area (further southwest in St Lucia).

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3785654;
    Looks like a camera, more than a phone, doesn't it.
    It's probably a camera phone. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785664;
    I think it's the FDs in Gros Islet (north St Lucia) and the LCDs are in Soufriere area (further southwest in St Lucia).
    And the infinity pool is where?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.