Page 26 of 128 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3785544;
    I'm not seeing any straps at all in the hot tub I think that would knock Tenley out as the one in the tub.
    I think this is definately Gia....so she probably has on a tube top. Those seem to be her fav. kind of bikini tops!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

That's ok on not seeking the strap. I see it faintly on her back on the right side I'm so sure that's Gia, and I do not see Tenley in the infinity pool at all. That is Gia to me, no doubt about it.

Funny how one person can be so sure and another so sure on the opposite! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785535;
    I think she is wearing the same b/suit in the tub, red straps.

I don't even see a suit on the second one. lol.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785554;
    That's ok on not seeking the strap. I see it faintly on her back on the right side I'm so sure that's Gia, and I do not see Tenley in the infinity pool at all. That is Gia to me, no doubt about it.

Funny how one person can be so sure and another so sure on the opposite! I love it.
    It amazes me how two people can look at the same pic and see things so differently

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785554;

Tenley is the infinity pool girl and I'm pretty sure Gia is the hot tub. Tenley's hands and chin to some extent give her away in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3785490;
    If someone has bad nails you could totally tell even in pictures.I am a nail biter and you can definitely see that in pics of me.So if the girl is Tenley you can see her nice nails.
    Gia has manicured nails, clear with a square tip. Here is a shot of them on her HTD for comparison with other photos, e.g, the girl in the water shot with Jake. Water shot looks like Gia to me -- not sure that has been established yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3785570;
    Gia has manicured nails, clear with a square tip. Here is a shot of them on her HTD for comparison with other photos, e.g, the girl in the water shot with Jake. Water shot looks like Gia to me -- not sure that has been established yet.

I agree with you.

I still think infinity pool girls chin match Tenley more than Gia's
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Tenley in BOTH - she has a very prominate chin feature in both of these - that Gia does not have - hair color best match and hair consistency same..........

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785588;
    Tenley in BOTH - she has a very prominate chin feature in both of these - that Gia does not have - hair color best match and hair consistency same..........

That's Tenley in the pool.The chin confirms it for me.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl