Page 22 of 128 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785420;
    It was thought that there was a 2-1 in Ep4 and that Jake didn't send anybody home on that one, which is why there was a 2-1 in Ep5. That didn't ever really make sense to me, but that's what people were questioning.

Also, there would be NO point in having a 2-1 date if he's not going to send one of the girls home. Then it's just a lame 3-way date.
    I agree. I think it's very doubtful that someone wasn't sent home.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Crap I never noticed that Gia and Tenly's hair is soo much alike in color and length,definitley Tenly though in pool I thought it was Gia at 1 site then I compared your two pics her hair calic and chin seem to match. I just pray I'm right.

Also I think I saw purple in the bathing suit of sailing girl would that be Beth?

What do ya'll think? Maybe not Gia anymore? I have been thinking Gia...but now not sure.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785440;
    What do ya'll think? Maybe not Gia anymore? I have been thinking Gia...but now not sure.

I think it's Tenley. Gia's shoulders are broader.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785448;
    If only I could get a shot of Tenley kissing him with her hands on his face to compare.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785448;
    Agreed!

I think the girl in the pool with him her chin matches Tenleys better than Gia jm2c

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

See, those look more like Gia's shoulders to me. They are angular and broad but slender.

FORT Fanatic

Didn't someone say that Gia was a nailbitter?

The girl in the pool has nice nails, I would say it't Tenley just based on the nails

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785457;
    I think the girl in the pool with him her chin matches Tenleys better than Gia jm2c

Now I think that it could be Tenley! The hair color was throwing me off, but after I fooled with it in photo shop, the hair color could change. I would be happy to see that it is Tenley so hopefully it is!