Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785376;
    I think it's Gia too: By the way, this girl seems to be wearing either a halter bikini top, a tube top (Gia's favorites) or she is naked. lol! If you watch the preview, you will see.

Well if it's is Gia, she might really be naked we all know how much she likes to take her clothes off for the cameras LOL

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

BTW, this is the confirmation that Gia is in St. Lucia (in the background):

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3785364;
    I am thinking this could be Vienna possibly? The bottom of the hair looks pretty thin....(screams hot iron to me.), Ashleighs hair seems thicker with a better cut. That in combo with what RS is spouting might fit.....what do you all think?
    There was a pic on last nights episode with Ashleigh and Vienna sitting next to each other on the couch. I'm trying to locate it and cap it. I used that in trying to make a determination about which of the two this photo is. I finally concluded it was Ashleigh after first thinking it was Vienna. Hopefully I can get the cap and post it. If someone else beats me to it great!

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3785290;
    Actually, the date the pic was posted had her leaving at F4. Which means she either leaves at F4, or the photo was uploaded on a different day than it was taken (so it's useless for making a timeline).
    It was other FB activity, not the pic, that I thought could put her out of the F3, but I don't trust that activity anymore.

The pic that was posted was uploaded Nov 20. (it has since been removed..whole nother FB story) It was taken at her work. And she would've had to post it herself from her own account. So she had to have access to FB somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3785364;
    I am thinking this could be Vienna possibly? The bottom of the hair looks pretty thin....(screams hot iron to me.), Ashleighs hair seems thicker with a better cut. That in combo with what RS is spouting might fit.....what do you all think?
    If it's Vienna, and this is a Fantasy Suit, then there would have been nobody sent home on the 2-1 with Gia. Why have a 2-1 date with nobody sent home? We have a ton of caps of Gia past F4, so why would Vienna be in the F4, too?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785393;
    If it's Vienna, and this is a Fantasy Suit, then there would have been nobody sent home on the 2-1 with Gia. Why have a 2-1 date with nobody sent home? We have a ton of caps of Gia past F4, so why would Vienna be in the F4, too?
    I dunno maybe he asked for another week, Then sent two people home the final week just leaving a f2 instead of a F3

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785393;
    I thought some were questioning whether he sent someone home on that 2-1.

FORT Fanatic

Or maybe since it has been rumored that one of the girls left on there own. Maybe they ddin't send anyone home one week. To make up for the girl leaving

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785405;
    I thought some were questioning whether he sent someone home on that 2-1.
    It was thought that there was a 2-1 in Ep4 and that Jake didn't send anybody home on that one, which is why there was a 2-1 in Ep5. That didn't ever really make sense to me, but that's what people were questioning.

Also, there would be NO point in having a 2-1 date if he's not going to send one of the girls home. Then it's just a lame 3-way date.

Quote Originally Posted by mtabaka;3785065;
    I don't sleuth, but definitely did not get a good impression of Vienna.
    Me either she is too loud and doesn't seem very classy imo.