Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3784971;
    I've been thinking it's a match for Ashleigh too, but not sure about the body. Less curl & a few days in the sun.

I think this is a match due to thumb nail. Also sunset sc looks like it could be her too. Sorry way behind as I could get on site.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3785290;
    Actually, the date the pic was posted had her leaving at F4. Which means she either leaves at F4, or the photo was uploaded on a different day than it was taken (so it's useless for making a timeline).
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure she is at F3 based on the SCs of what appears her and Jake in SL but maybe those clips are being misinterpreted, but i'm thinking she's there. So does that mean the fb info is irrelavent to the timeline?

ETA: well, TPBM is bringing up some info that makes this confusing cause if that is Ashleigh then does that automatically equal her in F3 or could that be from a 1 on 1 or something else?

Is Tenley for sure in F3 do we have a FD cap?

My hair is naturally curly and falls just below my shoulders. The strands of my hair are thin but I have a ton of it. When I blow it out using a big round brush - I gain approximately 2 to 2 1/2 inches in length. Just something to think about. Also - for the "tub cap" - if one has naturally curly/wavy hair and is sitting in a bathtub/hot tub - the humidity will probably make the hair curl up which would then look shorter and thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3785266;
    Gia's hair has been "pouffed" for the first episode where as Tenley's has been "coiffed" into curls. You don't see the volume of Tenley's hair with that style. However, in the pic below, you can see Gia's hair when it is not pouffed.

I think Gia's hair is actually thinner than Tenley's in actual volume.

They are in the tropics. It is humid there. And they are in a HOT tub. Who knows what any of their hair would look like as compared to a rose ceremony, etc.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3785349;
    They are in the tropics. It is humid there. And they are in a HOT tub. Who knows what any of their hair would look like as compared to a rose ceremony, etc.
    That is true but why be so sure it's Gia then?

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3785351;
    That is true but why be so sure it's Gia then?
    Not sure. That's what I think though. That silhouette evokes Gia to me at a gut level, but in 6-7 seasons I have NEVER had the patience or tenacity or mental stamina to follow much less weigh in on the minutiae of dog tags, pink backbacks, weather, shadows, clouds, cows, wrist bones, thumbs, hang nails, freckles, cuticles, hair parts,nose hairs (OK, I admit, I made that one up) etc. Leave that to other sleuthing goddesses.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3785309;

I think this is a match due to thumb nail. Also sunset sc looks like it could be her too. Sorry way behind as I could get on site.
    I am thinking this could be Vienna possibly? The bottom of the hair looks pretty thin....(screams hot iron to me.), Ashleighs hair seems thicker with a better cut. That in combo with what RS is spouting might fit.....what do you all think?
    Last edited by fiveboysin07; 01-05-2010 at 07:33 PM.

I think this is Gia too. In the preview last night they showed her run her fingers through her hair and throw it back. The body language was all Gia IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3785373;
    I think this is Gia too. In the preview last night they showed her run her fingers through her hair and throw it back. The body language was all Gia IMO.

I think it's Gia too: By the way, this girl seems to be wearing either a halter bikini top, a tube top (Gia's favorites) or she is naked. lol! If you watch the preview, you will see.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."