Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3784474;
    I personally think Tenley, but who knows. I think all the SCs could be Gia. Its not too far off!
    Hmm.....so the two girls who have almost similar color hair and length are possibly in the F2. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784479;
    At closer look,it seems as though the hair in the pool is too long to be Gia's.I think it could be Tenley in the sc.
    No, that's Gia. I'm talking about the tub.

A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784483;
    No, that's Gia. I'm talking about the tub.
    Haha.Totally got confused. Yes the tub at Cap Maison is definitely Gia.I think the girl in the infinity pool is Tenley though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784485;
    A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

Ashleigh's Hair:

It almost seems too long?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784485;

Well I noticed that there are rose petals in that fantasy suite and also in the tub for Gia. So both of these girls got rose petals.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

For hair comparisons... Here's Ali's hair when it's up and it still looks pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784494;
    For hair comparisons... Here's Ali's hair when it's up and it still looks pretty long.

True. Plus, Ashleigh seems taller.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784501;
    True. Plus, Ashleigh seems taller.
    Ashleigh's hair seems to be thicker as well - and a bit longer too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Any ideas on we think gets axed at the F3 rose ceremony? innocent Tenley or lovable Ali?