Page 19 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I just realized Jake is wearing a shirt in the infinity pool lol I wonder how that happened hehe that should be fun to watch

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785210;
    I think that Ali posted a picture on facebook before filming ended which would put her in the F3 spot. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
    Ah ok that makes sense then, I didn't take that into account i was going by photo evidence but i think someone did mention that.

I think that Ali posted a picture on facebook before filming ended which would put her in the F3 spot. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
    Yes Nov 20th I believe, Cash will know for sure, but I believe there was some question as to when it was actually uploaded made vs actually uploaded.

FORT Newbie

tenley is definately the one kissing him in the infinity pool!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3784939;
    Ashleigh seems to match best. Also she has "meatier" (I use that term loosely) arms that match bedroom girl.

ETA: Why wouldn't Jake spell her name correctly if she made it all the way to F3?
    Because Jake wasn't the actual person to "write" it and the person who was was careless.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3785252;
    Because Jake wasn't the actual person to "write" it and the person who was was careless.
    Touche!

Gia's hair has been "pouffed" for the first episode where as Tenley's has been "coiffed" into curls. You don't see the volume of Tenley's hair with that style. However, in the pic below, you can see Gia's hair when it is not pouffed.

I think Gia's hair is actually thinner than Tenley's in actual volume.

Last edited by JordynRoses; 01-05-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3785211;
    I just realized Jake is wearing a shirt in the infinity pool lol I wonder how that happened hehe that should be fun to watch
    I kept noticing the same thing and wondering...why? Could it be that since we think it is Tenley in the infinity pool that she does not want any skin on skin contact since she has not been with any other person besides her ex?? Maybe she did not want to get too intimate.

Actually, the date the pic was posted had her leaving at F4. Which means she either leaves at F4, or the photo was uploaded on a different day than it was taken (so it's useless for making a timeline).

Quote Originally Posted by hampden1609;3785271;
    I kept noticing the same thing and wondering...why? Could it be that since we think it is Tenley in the infinity pool that she does not want any skin on skin contact since she has not been with any other person besides her ex?? Maybe she did not want to get too intimate.
    That is very probable but i also think they may have been being silly and decided to go for a swim, clothes and all