Page 18 of 128 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Well, I wasn't going to get involved this season but just can't seem to stay away from this board. About the girl in the bathtub. Some saying it is Gia and others not. Basing it on the thickness of the hair I think it is not because as we saw last night Gia pulls her hair completely forward in two sections quite often - that will make it appear thicker than it actually is whereas if she left some in the back it would show that her hair is probably quite thin. Don't know if I worded this very well - hope you get my drift.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3785130;
    Hmm...i'm not seeing the similarities as much...does Tenley have a similar manicure cause i think it could be her....
    This is what I think...Tenley has the square nails. I think it is easy to confuse Gia and Tenley because of the similarities in their coloring..i.e. hair/skin and the hair style.

On another board there is some talk about Gia's u-toob videos and how racy they are. I haven't seen them b/c I'm at work..but from the talk they aren't something Jakie Poo would approve of...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3785134;
    Tenley in the infinity pool? I thought that was Gia?
    It looks like Gia to me in both the pool and tub in St. Lucia. She's obviously there from other caps like the hand holding walk through town.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3785144;
    This is what I think...Tenley has the square nails. I think it is easy to confuse Gia and Tenley because of the similarities in their coloring..i.e. hair/skin and the hair style.

On another board there is some talk about Gia's u-toob videos and how racy they are. I haven't seen them b/c I'm at work..but from the talk they aren't something Jakie Poo would approve of...
    If this was not the set up ala Shayne and Matt that some think, then imo Jake was not even aware and never saw Gia's pictures until after the FRC. If indeed he chose her, by that time and he did disapprove of the pics, it was too late.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I think most have decided this is Tenley's HTD. Similar manicure

I couldn't find a SC of Tenley's thumb, but the thumb in the second SC seems almost the same size as all the way to the end & Gie's thumb is a bit more bulbous.

It also looks like Gia may have a habit of biting her fingernails.

ETA Tenley's friend: Could you take a picture of Tenley's thumbs for us?? You think I'm kidding???

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3785159;
    If this was not the set up ala Shayne and Matt that some think, then imo Jake was not even aware and never saw Gia's pictures until after the FRC. If indeed he chose her, by that time and he did disapprove of the pics, it was too late.
    I hope it isn't another set up with Gia.. that would just stink.. I'm still leaning towards Tenley as F1.

I swore I wasn't going to get involved again with this show or the message boards.. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment...

I have a feeling Tenley is f1 this could be the first season that the f1 gets the fir???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

aside from photo evidence that Ali, Tenley, and Gia as F3 most likely do we really know for sure which two are F2 since it is possible that photos speculated as LCD could be FD right? Aren't they at the same location(St. Lucia)?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3785125;
    Similar type Head Holds for kissing.

I think the first SC in this series is Tenley. That is exactly how she holds Jake's head when kissing him, the manicure similar to the HTD SC and the shape of her head.

The other SC's could be Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3785206;
    aside from photo evidence that Ali, Tenley, and Gia as F3 most likely do we really know for sure which two are F2 since it is possible that photos speculated as LCD could be FD right? Aren't they at the same location(St. Lucia)?
    I think that Ali posted a picture on facebook before filming ended which would put her in the F3 spot. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."