Page 16 of 128 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3785069;
    What picture proof do we have that Gia is for sure in F3? Is it just the bathtub pic or are there others?
    I know a lot of people think that is Gia. Gia hair last night was totally different then the girl in the tub. Gia hair is thin The girl in the tub hair was thick and much shorter then Gia

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3785077;
    I know a lot of people think that is Gia. Gia hair last night was totally different then the girl in the tub. Gia hair is thin The girl in the tub hair was thick and much shorter then Gia
    We have caps of Gia in St. Lucia though, so whether she is tub girl or not, she still makes it to the F3.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Could that be Ali then, sine we have that pic of her in the white coat and her hair there could easily look similar to Gia's ?

See, I think of Gia's hair as quite thick. Jake commented on how pretty her hair was, but he could have been referring to the length.

Gia's hair appears to be thicker than Tenley's

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3785101;
    See, I think of Gia's hair as quite thick. Jake commented on how pretty her hair was, but he could have been referring to the length.

Gia's hair appears to be thicker than Tenley's

IA! I definately think it is Gia in the tub. Nobody elses hair looks like that, not even Tenley's. JMO!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Ok, I have looked all over and I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the pics of Gia in St. Lucia. Can someone tell me where they are? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785075;
    Pretty much! There really are no screencaps of her past that 1-on-1 date at the F6.

shame - she seems like the most normal. guess that's makes her the winner.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3785105;
    Ok, I have looked all over and I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the pics of Gia in St. Lucia. Can someone tell me where they are? Thanks.
    It is the caps that go with this picture:

Gia and Jake on a boat kissing in white and blue striped top.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785104;
    IA! I definately think it is Gia in the tub. Nobody elses hair looks like that, not even Tenley's. JMO!
    ITA. Not only is Gia's hair thicker, she does that pull it all to the front thing, which it looks like she's doing in the tub. And the overall shape of her head/hair is identical to the tub SC. Tenley is just more tall/slender/oval imo.

FORT Fanatic

I dunno it probably is her. It just seems like her hair is thin and layered and very long. The girl in the hot tub is evenly shoulder length and very thick