Page 15 of 128 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSailor;3784950;
    because boys are dumb.
    LOL

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3785048;
    So you think Vienna makes it to F3?
    Very possible......go back and look at the screencaps of her full length promo pic and the screencap of her meeting Jake.....it's strikingly similar to the girl in the white nightie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785015;
    so the f4
    f4-Ali
    f3 Ashleigh
    f2)Gia/Tenley
    f1))Gia/Tenley
    ???? lol
    Has Tenley been positively placed in the F2, meaning a LCD SC? I thought the beach pics were from FD, putting her in the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3785055;
    Very possible......go back and look at the screencaps of her full length promo pic and the screencap of her meeting Jake.....it's strikingly similar to the girl in the white nightie.
    That's true, it is very similar, but Gia & Vienna get the 2:1 with Jake so 1 leaves & I didn't think location was the same where Jake said no one was going home.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I feel as though we have more reason to believe that Ali is F3 rather than Ashleigh aside from the white dress picture. Could that picture be someone (vienna or other) pulling a trish? showing up after being let go and making Jake an offer? Just a thought..

FORT Newbie

I don't sleuth, but definitely did not get a good impression of Vienna.

What picture proof do we have that Gia is for sure in F3? Is it just the bathtub pic or are there others?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785015;
    so the f4
    f4-Ali
    f3 Ashleigh
    f2)Gia/Tenley
    f1))Gia/Tenley
    ???? lol
    what happened to Corrie - she's completely out now?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3785069;
    What picture proof do we have that Gia is for sure in F3? Is it just the bathtub pic or are there others?
    Gia is in a date in the screencaps that takes place in St. Lucia. The F3 location.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3785073;
    what happened to Corrie - she's completely out now?
    Pretty much! There really are no screencaps of her past that 1-on-1 date at the F6.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."