Page 14 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

so the f4
    f4-Ali
    f3 Ashleigh
    f2)Gia/Tenley
    f1))Gia/Tenley
    ???? lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3784991;
    I think that is more of a match for sure of Ashleigh. I just don't see it being Ali. Also, the shape of her thumb appears the same to me in both caps.
    So, Ali isn't in the final 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785015;
    so the f4
    f4-Ali
    f3 Ashleigh
    f2)Gia/Tenley
    f1))Gia/Tenley
    ???? lol
    Still not convinced of Ashleigh, though WDG (as she will officially be known from now on ) looks like her.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784929;
    I think Ashleigh's hair matches best! JM2C!
    I think so too. Looks like that's Ashleigh's hair in the little nighty picture.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785020;
    So, Ali isn't in the final 3?
    Atem, I guess it seems the girl with the bed in the background, with rose petals on it, looks more like Ashleigh than Ali. That is where that is coming from. But I don't think that is enough proof, do you?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3785021;
    Still not convinced of Ashleigh, though WDG (as she will officially be known from now on ) looks like her.
    It does look like Ashleigh but I am not convinced of it yet.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3785031;
    It does look like Ashleigh but I am not convinced of it yet.
    It's Vienna - I'm sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785042;
    I think that this is Vienna....Don't they have to pack their stuff for 2-on-1 dates just in case they leave? Maybe this is what she did.

Yes they have to pack their stuff before they leave for the 2/1 because if they don't recieve a rose,they are gone and someone picks up their luggage for them.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3785036;
    It's Vienna - I'm sure of it
    So you think Vienna makes it to F3?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3785046;
    Yes they have to pack their stuff before they leave for the 2/1 because if they don't recieve a rose,they are gone and someone picks up their luggage for them.
    I brought this over to the other screencap thread. I keep getting confused with all of these threads! lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."