Page 13 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784948;
    Probably partook in the gossip about it. Or was the one who "told" on her. Or at least, it may seem that way, since RS is saying it never even happened.
    he says there was no physical affair (and he's probably right, for there to be a "sexual affair" with a crew member with zero privacy and having only met them days ago? it's unlikely to begin with) but that lines were crossed. i'm thinking it's got to be some sort of business transaction that is in breach of a more enforceable part of the contestant contract.

i mean, if it's not physical, perhaps it is financial somehow
    _(Moo!)

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I've been thinking it's a match for Ashleigh too, but not sure about the body. Less curl & a few days in the sun.

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

ok ya'all I am sorry if I have missed some stuff trying to read thru all of this and i think you guys are pretty damn good slueths!
    Can you give any speculation as to who goes home next week?

Truelovealways...
    This pic...

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3784971;
    I've been thinking it's a match for Ashleigh too, but not sure about the body. Less curl & a few days in the sun.

I think that is more of a match for sure of Ashleigh. I just don't see it being Ali. Also, the shape of her thumb appears the same to me in both caps.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3784971;

When you post those pics side by side like that I say it a match.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3784989;
    Truelovealways...
    This pic...
    Are you saying this is the same as white dress girl?
    I thought that (beach picture) was Tenley (again, cold medicine screwing up my head).

The picture of Ashleigh makes me think that may be a match for white dress girl.

LOL - remember PDG (purple dress girl - Molly).

Speaking of Ashleigh, does anyone else think she looks like Julianne Hough from Dancing With The Stars?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3785002;
    I thought that (beach picture) was Tenley (again, cold medicine screwing up my head).
    I agree I think it is Tenley too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3785002;

The picture of Ashleigh makes me think that may be a match for white dress girl.

LOL - remember PDG (purple dress girl - Molly).

Speaking of Ashleigh, does anyone else think she looks like Julianne Hough from Dancing With The Stars?
    LOL I thougth she kinda resembles Jordan from BB

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784789;
    I just rewatched it in slo mo - looks like hair to me.
    I also rewatched the beginning, where they highlighted Ali - her hair is actually pretty long - falls to mid boob area (sorry - best way I could describe it!).
    Ashleigh's hair seems to be at the top boob area (sorry also). Comparing her bio pic.

ETA: After reviewing above pic..hair looks longer..could be Ali or Ashleigh imo.
    Last edited by joliepaige; 01-05-2010 at 02:37 PM.