Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3830198;
    Doesn't look like Vienna is too happy(not a happy cry or joyful tears) at the FRC and from the caps given she is on the wrong side.
    Vienna really didn't look like she was "happy" crying, but the SC we had of her crying when she saw her family during the HTD didn't look like a "happy" cry either. I'm not a pretty cryer, so I'm guessing my "happy" cry doesn't look happy, but I've never looked at myself. Maybe I'll try to get both SCs together.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

According to a clip of Chris Harrison on the morning show yesterday.
    Jake is "extremely happy" with the choice that he made, and he is aware that it will not please everyone. (I viewed the clip at JU.)

FORT Fan

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but supposedly Jake is wearing the same outfit in the Ali phone call scene as he is on Tenley's date, right? Did anyone notice that the watch he had on for Tenley's date was orange/red, but the watch he had on for Ali's phone call was black? I wish we had a whole thread dedicated for discrepancies like that. Boy we'd have a bunch of them this season!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3830347;
    Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but supposedly Jake is wearing the same outfit in the Ali phone call scene as he is on Tenley's date, right? Did anyone notice that the watch he had on for Tenley's date was orange/red, but the watch he had on for Ali's phone call was black? I wish we had a whole thread dedicated for discrepancies like that. Boy we'd have a bunch of them this season!
    i believe the shirts were different, one was a crew and the other was a v-neck. so definitely not on the same day.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3830316;
    According to a clip of Chris Harrison on the morning show yesterday.
    Jake is "extremely happy" with the choice that he made, and he is aware that it will not please everyone. (I viewed the clip at JU.)
    So sounds to me that he definitely picked Vienna and gave her a princess cut ring. Who am I to say that maybe these two don't belong with each other. From how she was portrayed on tv I can honestly say I don't like her, but I don't have to live with her....so if he picks her and he's happy, so be it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3830221;
    She doesn't look happy, granted, but she is shown on the right side which is the typical F1 spot.
    Actually, the left side is the typical F1 spot. Tessa was on the left, so were most of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3832008;
    Actually, the left side is the typical F1 spot. Tessa was on the left, so were most of the others.
    You're right, except I think the last two seasons, Jason & Jill, the F2 was on the left, the F1 was on the right.

How long has this been the trend?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3832013;
    You're right, except I think the last two seasons, Jason & Jill, the F2 was on the left, the F1 was on the right.

How long has this been the trend?
    Jesse was on the right on De's season. Shayne was on the left on Matt's. So I guess it's just been the last couple seasons that they've stuck with F1 on the right. I think De was on the right in Brad's season (if you want to count her as F1), but I'd have to go back and check. I can't remember farther back than that.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3832016;
    Jesse was on the right on De's season. Shayne was on the left on Matt's. So I guess it's just been the last couple seasons that they've stuck with F1 on the right. I think De was on the right in Brad's season (if you want to count her as F1), but I'd have to go back and check. I can't remember farther back than that.
    Shayne and Tessa have been the only exceptions. They try to keep the F1 on the right because then her left hand is easy to see when the ring is put on.

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3830347;
    Great Idea,
    Maybe the new season we can get a mod to start up an "official "discrepancies thread.