Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3829206;
    I thought the same thing. I also noticed while Jake is cleaning up the bathroom when the phone rings it shows what I think is his red swimtrunks on the edge of the tub maybe drying off from his date with Vienna and the timing of the scene with Ali's call is to seem like it was only a few days after the Ali goodbye but it was much later and edited to seem like it was real.
    I think there was a press release that stated the call occurred on the first day in St. Lucia, the day of Tenley's date.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3829743;
    I think there was a press release that stated the call occurred on the first day in St. Lucia, the day of Tenley's date.
    The press release stated Tenley's date was first. I'm the one saying the phone call happened before that date because his clothing is the same as on that date and the fact that Ali called from a LA hotel room - prior to flying home to SF.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3829751;
    The press release stated Tenley's date was first. I'm the one saying the phone call happened before that date because his clothing is the same as on that date and the fact that Ali called from a LA hotel room - prior to flying home to SF.
    Got you. I agree with you the call was before Tenley's date.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3828842;
    The problem is, they know what the real stuff is and they know what the not real/manipulated stuff is. How is the viewer supposed to distinguish from the two, so most folks either believe it’s all real or it’s all fake.
    That's right!!! I question everything they say and do now because of all the so-called "drama" the producers want to create. What is supposed to be a great story (as great as a reality tv show can be) about finding the one possible love is now tainted. This season has been very disappointing and I just wonder how much worse can it get?!?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3829085;
    he could mean that the last one standing is not his true F1. ETA: much like Jason's ending.
    I hope! All signs point to Vienna.
    He seems too "smitten" with her. It's like she has some spell over him. She's the only one he asked what kind of ring she likes. I think I may agree that there is love between them, but I sure don't understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3829751;
    no it wasn't. Totally different tshirts. On Tenley's date he wore a light blue Vneck and for the phone call it was a light blue/aqua crew neck... shorts were the same though, so they obviuosly want us to think it was the same day..... reshoot maybe to include Ali in yet another episode for ratings?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3829942;
    I hope! All signs point to Vienna.
    He seems too "smitten" with her. It's like she has some spell over him. She's the only one he asked what kind of ring she likes. I think I may agree that there is love between them, but I sure don't understand it
    She is fake and wants to hop on the fame train. This is her ticket (or so she thinks). Did you hear the video message to Jake blah blah blah

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3829946;
    no it wasn't. Totally different tshirts. On Tenley's date he wore a light blue Vneck and for the phone call it was a light blue/aqua crew neck... shorts were the same though, so they obviuosly want us to think it was the same day..... reshoot maybe to include Ali in yet another episode for ratings?
    I already conceded this to your post in the sleuthing thread.

But, for all that, the screencaps of Ali seemed to be all over the place. However, I'm not ready to concede a re-shoot.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They've already started the Comeback Kid storyline, so why not finish it? Oh, yeah, because Ali has said she's already dating somebody else. Maybe that's just a ruse to conceal the ending.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3830054;
    They've already started the Comeback Kid storyline, so why not finish it? Oh, yeah, because Ali has said she's already dating somebody else. Maybe that's just a ruse to conceal the ending.
    Ali has not said anything about dating anyone else.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON