Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I guess I'm convinced the F3 ceremony was at Cap Maison, as was Jake's bench scene.

The ABC press release suggests/hints that the F3 ceremony took place at Cap Maison (right?) and the Cap Maison FB page has this: "another date for the diary - February 14th we will feature on The Bachelor on ABC! The Rose Ceremony was filmed at Cap Maison." (not quite the right date!)
    Moreover, I think the bench probably came from Cap Maison.

The parts circled below might match up too - again Cap Maison (so much for my Windjammer theory!!!!!)

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3828720;
    You are simply amazing Mr Write!!! We'll be seeing that bench scene tomorrow night.
    I hope we see it. I'm still bitter about the "log" being edited out. I mean, do TPTB not know how much time we put into this. Fancy editing out the log!!! I think I'll go apoplectic if the bench goes the same way!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3828725;
    I hope we see it. I'm still bitter about the "log" being edited out. I mean, do TPTB not know how much time we put into this. Fancy editing out the log!!! I think I'll go apoplectic if the bench goes the same way!
    Corrie was a snazzy dresser, but who wears heels to stroll through a wooded park or to walk on a lumpy log? It looked a bit foolish as well as dangerous.

The consolation, though, is that by identifying the log and tree, the park was then identified, and we zeroed in on the last part of that episode. It still was great work!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3828659;
    I was about to post that I’ve stuck out on the “bench scene” – but then I went back and looked at the posts on this thread from the past week. Looks like several folks have found strong evidence that the F3 ceremony takes place at Cap Maison. Although I can’t figure out where the bench scene is, maybe these images (which I previously thought were not conclusive enough to post) have a little more meaning now.
    All the chairs below are from Cap Maison. Take a look at the “x” pattern on the lower back and also the shape of the front and back legs and compare them to Jake’s bench. I know the upper back of the chairs does not match, but I have looked at hundreds, if not thousands, of St. Lucian benches and chairs and have not seen a similar “x” pattern elsewhere (ie. only Cap Maison and Jake’s bench). Coincidence? I’m not sure.

I'm astounded by the things you've found this season Mr. Write! Really incredible sleuthing!

The St Lucian press release posted last week confirmed that F3/F2 rose cermeony was filmed at Cap Maison property on a "private bluff". NIce find on the furniture. I love stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3828725;
    I will go apoplectic as well!!! (had to go look that up ) I was looking forward to your log and couldn't believe they left it out! This is one of the most enjoyable parts of sleuthing for me, is seeing it come to life on my screen.

Great job on the chair backs, we all know how much time you must have spent researching that, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3828816;
    I will go apoplectic as well!!! (had to go look that up ) I was looking forward to your log and couldn't believe they left it out! This is one of the most enjoyable parts of sleuthing for me, is seeing it come to life on my screen.

Great job on the chair backs, we all know how much time you must have spent researching that, thanks!
    We may not see the bench or Jake gazing wistfully towards the horizon at the chopper. We'll probably gets lots of shots from different angles of Jake leaning over the railing doing the Mesnick.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3828817;
    We'll probably gets lots of shots from different angles of Jake leaning over the railing doing the Mesnick.
    There's how to add "the most dramatic [whatever] in Bachelor history". Jake is working to out-Mesnick Mesnick. (wow, have forgotten his first name already )

TPTB to Jake: "We need more drama. The girls ain't giving us much. We've gotten all the juice we can out of the supposed Ali/Vienna war...we need something here. Cry. Lean over railings often. Give us something in this snooze-fest!"
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

There's a few sc's that don't make sense to me. We've talked about the shorts changing colour from bathroom to bedroom in the phone call scene. But what about the tshirt..... the tshirt looks a bluish-green to me, a little on the aqua side and a crew neck, but the tshirt he wears on the helicopter looks more of a light blue and he has on the long dark blue shorts that we see in the phone clip. We see a clip of Jake wearing a light blue tshirt that is a v-neck on the balcony (also incorporated into the phone call set-up scene) and I think that's the one that Jake wears on the Tenley date. My point is that if Jake has on a v-neck tonight with Tenley, then the phone call could have been taped anytime and not the day of the Tenley date, like many are assuming. Also, if that is true, they've gone to great lengths to make it look like it occurred on that day, so could this have been the "reshoot" that was rumoured to have occurred Did Ali not call at all when Jake was in St Lucia and Fleiss talked them into pretending she called just to spice up the otherwise dud of a season?

nothing important in the grand scheme of things, but just something I've wondered about.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3828817;
    We may not see the bench or Jake gazing wistfully towards the horizon at the chopper. We'll probably gets lots of shots from different angles of Jake leaning over the railing doing the Mesnick.
    you mean like wishing he was on it instead of having to go through the FRC
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club