Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3827959;
    Seeker said:
    A real possibility. Makes the most sense if he were to reject her in the end. Bbbuuuuut, how does that fit with CH's (possibly misleading) Spectacular FRC? Are they saying anything just to get viewers to just tune in for sweeps week for ratings?

I posted before I had read about the Spectacular FRC (per Chris). I'm coming up empty for a Spectacular scenario. So Jake chooses no one or he chooses Vienna, does or does not propose, and Vienna accepts or does not accept - not spectacular. Ali comes back and he chooses her? Also not spectacular but not ordinary either.

*I don't think Ali will come back.

So I looked up the word spectacular in the dictionary, just to see if maybe we were a little off-base and to educate myself and it says "of, relating to, or being a spectacle." I think Jake's crying on the railing is enough to qualify.

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3828048;
    So I looked up the word spectacular in the dictionary, just to see if maybe we were a little off-base and to educate myself and it says "of, relating to, or being a spectacle." I think Jake's crying on the railing is enough to qualify.
    But he does it so badly! He really needs Jason to show him how to do it properly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3828104;
    But he does it so badly! He really needs Jason to show him how to do it properly.
    I don't remember the reference, but he was asked about past Bachelors, and he compared himself to Jason Mesnick. Somehow and for some reason, he relates to Jason. Maybe it is the crying over the rail bit, or maybe it is just the tendency to show emotion easily?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3828105;
    I don't remember the reference, but he was asked about past Bachelors, and he compared himself to Jason Mesnick. Somehow and for some reason, he relates to Jason. Maybe it is the crying over the rail bit, or maybe it is just the tendency to show emotion easily?
    You're sure it wasn't the height thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3828105;
    They kind of remind me of each other.Only difference is that I loved Jason on Dee's season and I couldn't stand Jake on Jill's season.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3828117;
    That too. But it was Jason that had racking sobs over the balcony after letting Molly go. We see the "same" with Jake after (I assume) Tenley leaves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3828117;
    As neither guy is very tall, I am guessing your post is tongue - in - cheek.
    I am speculation as I really don't know in what way he relates to Jason Mesnick. Jason was known for 3 things:

1. He was a single (again) dad.
    2. He cried and cried and cried over a balcony.
    3. He pulled a flip-flop in swapping his F1 for his F2 (before the season was even over).

Since Jake has addressed his feelings on guys emoting in front of the girls they are dating, I am supposing that he is relating to Jason's ease in showing his emotions.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

I was about to post that I’ve stuck out on the “bench scene” – but then I went back and looked at the posts on this thread from the past week. Looks like several folks have found strong evidence that the F3 ceremony takes place at Cap Maison. Although I can’t figure out where the bench scene is, maybe these images (which I previously thought were not conclusive enough to post) have a little more meaning now.
    All the chairs below are from Cap Maison. Take a look at the “x” pattern on the lower back and also the shape of the front and back legs and compare them to Jake’s bench. I know the upper back of the chairs does not match, but I have looked at hundreds, if not thousands, of St. Lucian benches and chairs and have not seen a similar “x” pattern elsewhere (ie. only Cap Maison and Jake’s bench). Coincidence? I’m not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3828659;
    I was about to post that I’ve stuck out on the “bench scene” – but then I went back and looked at the posts on this thread from the past week. Looks like several folks have found strong evidence that the F3 ceremony takes place at Cap Maison. Although I can’t figure out where the bench scene is, maybe these images (which I previously thought were not conclusive enough to post) have a little more meaning now.
    All the chairs below are from Cap Maison. Take a look at the “x” pattern on the lower back and also the shape of the front and back legs and compare them to Jake’s bench. I know the upper back of the chairs does not match, but I have looked at hundreds, if not thousands, of St. Lucian benches and chairs and have not seen a similar “x” pattern elsewhere (ie. only Cap Maison and Jake’s bench). Coincidence? I’m not sure.
    You did it again Mr. Write

That is definitely a match

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3828659;

You are simply amazing Mr Write!!! We'll be seeing that bench scene tomorrow night.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."