Page 12 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I think girl by the sea in the sunset may be Ashleigh too...
    The silhouette of that person has a larger nose than most... And Ashleigh has got a larger nose than most. (not a slam)

Whoever is the sunset girl by beach side has a larger nose...and chunkier body.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3784945;
    I was reading on RS that Ella had a hand in that. What do you guys think he meant by that
    Probably partook in the gossip about it. Or was the one who "told" on her. Or at least, it may seem that way, since RS is saying it never even happened.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3784939;
    Ashleigh seems to match best. Also she has "meatier" (I use that term loosely) arms that match bedroom girl.

ETA: Why wouldn't Jake spell her name correctly if she made it all the way to F3?

because boys are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3784947;
    I think girl by the sea in the sunset may be Ashleigh too...
    The silhouette of that person has a larger nose than most... And Ashleigh has got a larger nose than most. (not a slam)

Whoever is the sunset girl by beach side has a larger nose...and chunkier body.
    What sunset picture? I thought we were discussing the girl in the white dress??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784952;
    What sunset picture? I thought we were discussing the girl in the white dress??
    Well that would make sunset girl and white dress girl the same person...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3784917;
    are we sure he doesn't send anyone home or does he just throw a hissy fit? TO me, it's a good acting job...haha1
    No, we don't know for sure. And I tend to think it's all just drama, no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3784956;
    Well that would make sunset girl and white dress girl the same person...
    I am home sick today - my head is all fuzzy from cold medicine. Could you point out the picture? Thanks!

Are yall talking about this pic?? Cause I think this is Tenley
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3784959;
    No, we don't know for sure. And I tend to think it's all just drama, no substance.
    ITA! I don't think he's a great actor though.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784512;
    Any ideas on we think gets axed at the F3 rose ceremony? innocent Tenley or lovable Ali?
    Based on that original screen cap. . .with the ponytail darker blond. . .I would say Tenley. And that would produce tears in anyone. . especially Jake after what I saw last night.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3