Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I've always thought the Jake-on-the-bench scene was from after letting Gia go at F3.

He'll have an over-the-railing Mesnick moment after letting Tenley go at F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3826401;
    I've always thought the Jake-on-the-bench scene was from after letting Gia go at F3.

He'll have an over-the-railing Mesnick moment after letting Tenley go at F2.
    Yup.....I don't think he would do the bench scene AND the balcony scene at the same RC.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3826411;
    Yup.....I don't think he would do the bench scene AND the balcony scene at the same RC.
    Since there really isn't much to sleuth I notice the clothing. (Shorts different on Jake in sneak peek) now in the new commerical and the close up of Jake at the RC you see that he is wearing a white shirt with black suit coat which matches the bench scene....black suit coat over the back of the bench. The scene with Jake at a balcony is his greyish suit with a light purple tie upset is on the day of FRC and is upset at F2 leaving (RS take is Tenley). So, we can put those to rest.

Bench - F3 - Black suite/white shirt
    Balcony - F2 - grey suit with light purple tie

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3826418;
    Since there really isn't much to sleuth I notice the clothing. (Shorts different on Jake in sneak peek) now in the new commerical and the close up of Jake at the RC you see that he is wearing a white shirt with black suit coat which matches the bench scene....black suit coat over the back of the bench. The scene with Jake at a balcony is his greyish suit with a light purple tie upset is on the day of FRC and is upset at F2 leaving (RS take is Tenley). So, we can put those to rest.

Sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3826418;

Oh yeah, i noticed that too when i posted the cap. The suit at the FRC is different from the one on the bench.

I could see how Jake would have a hard time letting Gia go. They seemed to share tons of chemistry in the FD caps, and he told her that it is ok for her to fall.....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

I think this whole thing was very hard for Jake. I can see that he has feelings for each of the F4 like he said "for different reasons". I would love to see a far out there fairytale but I don't think we will and it will be a season of I have been trying to tell you that I have always had feelings for her (Vienna). Hence "we look back and see how this all fits."

This is the first season that I don't see it with the lead and F1. I haven't always picked the F1 but I see where it all fit together with the edit, sleuthing and okay with their decision. This will be the first season that I just don't see it even after sleuthing and watching every episode.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3826424;
    Oh yeah, i noticed that too when i posted the cap. The suit at the FRC is different from the one on the bench.

I could see how Jake would have a hard time letting Gia go. They seemed to share tons of chemistry in the FD caps, and he told her that it is ok for her to fall.....
    I hope she calls him out on that "ok to fall" statement when he lets her go. For all her demure, quiet, vulnerable qualities that have been showcased this season, she is also the one to point out some uncomfortable stuff to Jake. She told him that he does the same things with everyone else that he does with her -- like pulling her legs over his. Gia was disappointed to find out that wasn't just 'their thing'. She said the other girls had told of conversations they had had with Jake that were the same as the ones she had had with him. All these things made her feel 'not so special to him as she thought she was'. He assured her that she was indeed very special to him, that the others didn't have the same 'moments' with him that Gia did.

I want to see Gia hold Jake's toes to the fire a little bit when she leaves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3826429;
    I hope she calls him out on that "ok to fall" statement when he lets her go. For all her demure, quiet, vulnerable qualities that have been showcased this season, she is also the one to point out some uncomfortable stuff to Jake. She told him that he does the same things with everyone else that he does with her -- like pulling her legs over his. Gia was disappointed to find out that wasn't just 'their thing'. She said the other girls had told of conversations they had had with Jake that were the same as the ones she had had with him. All these things made her feel 'not so special to him as she thought she was'. He assured her that she was indeed very special to him, that the others didn't have the same 'moments' with him that Gia did.

I want to see Gia hold Jake's toes to the fire a little bit when she leaves.
    I wish Gia would do that but from what we have seen on this show I don't think it is in her personality. She is in Vienna's corner and will probably say "good luck, I just want to see you happy"......She just sat there during the 2:1 date with Vienna and just let her (V) talk about Ali and the RC plus then say something to the effect that "I will just keep thinking and saying that Jake is my boyfriend and will be mine." I guess I am more like Ali, I wouldn't have sat there, I would have said "hey, you talk with him while I go on a walk" or something......Gia is just a kind loving person.....plus remember she knew she would be F3 because that was his part in this scripted show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3826432;
    I wish Gia would do that but from what we have seen on this show I don't think it is in her personality. She is in Vienna's corner and will probably say "good luck, I just want to see you happy"......She just sat there during the 2:1 date with Vienna and just let her (V) talk about Ali and the RC plus then say something to the effect that "I will just keep thinking and saying that Jake is my boyfriend and will be mine." I guess I am more like Ali, I wouldn't have sat there, I would have said "hey, you talk with him while I go on a walk" or something......Gia is just a kind loving person.....plus remember she knew she would be F3 because that was his part in this scripted show.
    I'm sure she'll be gracious in her exit, but I don't think she'll be in Vienna's corner after spending the night with him in the fantasy suite, then being let go. I think we'll see a little New Yawk spitfire. All those things I listed happened on the Gia/Jake alone time of their 2:1 castle date with Vienna. It's there. She just has to be alone with Jake for it to come out.

FORT Fan

I'm really wanting something to sleuth! Is there ANYTHING we need to pick apart? I want some new screencaps!!