Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3824228;
    I agree - I think you are right. The weird thing is the bathroom is the same as the one where we think we see Gia in the tub with Jake.
    I have never thought it was Gia. And Tenley has her hair full for the evening as does the one in the tub. Gia has her head 'wrapped' and when let loose it won't be as full. The tub girl is Tenley.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3824961;
    I have never thought it was Gia. And Tenley has her hair full for the evening as does the one in the tub. Gia has her head 'wrapped' and when let loose it won't be as full. The tub girl is Tenley.
    It wouldn't make sense for Tenley to be shown in the tub with Jake on the FD AND also in the pool/hot-tub with him though. It would be one or the other right?

We have a cap of Tenley and Jake in the pool/hot-tub which is next week....it seems that that would make it Gia and Jake in the tub. JMO of course.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3824980;
    It wouldn't make sense for Tenley to be shown in the tub with Jake on the FD AND also in the pool/hot-tub with him though. It would be one or the other right?

We have a cap of Tenley and Jake in the pool/hot-tub which is next week....it seems that that would make it Gia and Jake in the tub. JMO of course.
    Agree. They wouldn't go from the pool/hot-tub to the bathtub. It's one or the other. And since we can clearly see it's Tenley in the pool/hot-tub, it has to be Gia in the bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3824980;

At least we will find out this next episode. I just hope it doesn't give us evidence that Gia and Tenley had their overnights in the same room. For some reason that thought gives me the heeby jeebies.

okay - after my heeby jeebie post, everyone disappeared! I hope you all went to go find me proof that I won't be grossed out on Monday. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3825470;
    okay - after my heeby jeebie post, everyone disappeared! I hope you all went to go find me proof that I won't be grossed out on Monday. LOL
    It's just a lull in the action. Believe me, I have heard worse intimations around here. Usually, it is on episode night when there are lots of drive by posters and folks are on a roll, but there have been some real doozies.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I thought about that possibility too and I'm totally skeeved out by it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Thanks, Bloomers and FOUT, I appreciate the support. Wouldn't want to shut down a thread because I used the words heeby jeebies. BTW - is that how it's spelled? LOL

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3825503;
    Thanks, Bloomers and FOUT, I appreciate the support. Wouldn't want to shut down a thread because I used the words heeby jeebies. BTW - is that how it's spelled? LOL
    Looks good to me!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

If you watch the tub scene moving - you can definitely see that it is Gia.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON