Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3824199;
    You're soo right!!! Great Job!!! Didn't someone say that her FD was at the BodyHoliday LeSport place? It seems that her date will be at Cap Maison along with Gia's...while Vienna gets the BodHoliday LeSport place....right?
    Thanks!! That's what I'm thinking, although after going through all of the different threads my head starts spinning and I forget what we have confirmed and what we haven't. I wish next season we could be even more organized around here! Maybe next time we should have separate threads for all the screencaps and discussion, ya know - HTDs, FDs, LCDs, FRC, etc.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3824199;
    You're soo right!!! Great Job!!! Didn't someone say that her FD was at the BodyHoliday LeSport place? It seems that her date will be at Cap Maison along with Gia's...while Vienna gets the BodHoliday LeSport place....right?

I think dinner for Tenley is at Body Holiday. Cap Maison does not have a restaurant area that resembles this:

Gia appears to have dinner at The Cliffs which is at Cap Maison.

Cap Maison The Cliffs--note brown wooden railing and crystal stemware.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 02-10-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3824218;
    I think dinner for Tenley is at Body Holiday. Cap Maison does not have a restaurant area that resembles this:

So they would have dinner at the BodyHoliday and then go over to Cap Maison for the actual 'fantasy suite time.'
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3824188;
    Ok, the tile from them kissing in the pool in swimsuits matches the tile on Cap Maison's website for the villa suite plus pool and roof terrace. Sorry, I'm kinda technologically inept at posting pictures on here, but if someone else can that would be great. (When you pull up the site, you have to wait for it to go through the pics-bedroom, living area, bathroom, then the pool)
    I agree - I think you are right. The weird thing is the bathroom is the same as the one where we think we see Gia in the tub with Jake.

Does anyone remember seeing Jake wearing these beads in an interview in last Monday's HTD episode? It may have even been after Gia's HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3824252;

Does anyone remember seeing Jake wearing these beads in an interview in last Monday's HTD episode? It may have even been after Gia's HTD.
    That ITM may have actually taken place during FD time and inserted with the edit for the HTD.
    I'm wondering if that beaded choker is something they bought during their time in the St Lucia market.
    Can someone get that sc so we can compare the background surroundings? Love to see if it really is St. Lucia and was reinserted for HTD.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3824284;
    That ITM may have actually taken place during FD time and inserted with the edit for the HTD.
    I'm wondering if that beaded choker is something they bought during their time in the St Lucia market.
    Can someone get that sc so we can compare the background surroundings? Love to see if it really is St. Lucia and was reinserted for HTD.
    Yup, it's done at Cap Maison....the same background as that PI that Jake did about Tenley and her divorce that was shown in one of the earlier epi's:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Gia reminds me of a young Sophia Loren. Also, I noticed that in the FD SCs of Jake and V, he is not physically in to her as he is into Gia. I noticed that if you look closely at Jake and V on the boat, you'll notice that Jake's letting V do the kissing. In the SCs of Jake with his arm/hand on V's legs, you'll notice that his hand is not on her leg. On the contrary, with Gia, there's no doubt that Jake is into her. Now the question is what does all of this mean for the FRC.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3824307;
    Gia reminds me of a young Sophia Loren. Also, I noticed that in the FD SCs of Jake and V, he is not physically in to her as he is into Gia. I noticed that if you look closely at Jake and V on the boat, you'll notice that Jake's letting V do the kissing. In the SCs of Jake with his arm/hand on V's legs, you'll notice that his hand is not on her leg. On the contrary, with Gia, there's no doubt that Jake is into her. Now the question is what does all of this mean for the FRC.
    Two things I observe with the Gia kisses. It looks as though he is holding her for dear life, but his lips are closed in both kisses. In some boat kisses with Vienna, I agree that vienna is taking the lead. The one on the boat where they are reclining and Jake is holding over kissing Vienna, he seemed totally into that kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3824217;
    Thanks!! That's what I'm thinking, although after going through all of the different threads my head starts spinning and I forget what we have confirmed and what we haven't. I wish next season we could be even more organized around here! Maybe next time we should have separate threads for all the screencaps and discussion, ya know - HTDs, FDs, LCDs, FRC, etc.
    That's a great idea!! It would make things so much more easier to go back and find.