Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3823734;
    Anyone think that Tenly does not go ?

So far we have seen "hot" SCs with Gia and Vienna but barely any with Ten. Maybe her values don't quite line up with the near nakedness needed for this show ?
    We do have caps of Tenley and Jake in the pool at the hotel, so that would mean she accepts the fantasy suite invitation right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3823742;
    We do have caps of Tenley and Jake in the pool at the hotel, so that would mean she accepts the fantasy suite invitation right?
    Is that on the FD? or LCD? at Jade Mountian?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3823743;
    Is that on the FD? or LCD? at Jade Mountian?
    Kasha found the background to be from the BodyHoliday LeSport i believe so it is the FD. Plus, the infinity pool shot is from the LCD with Tenley. And we could put those rumours to rest about Tenley wanting them to wear clothes in the pool and not having their skin touch.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3823742;
    Perhaps she accepts, but like Sadie with PLo she makes it clear there will be no fricky-fricky on her shift.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3823746;
    Kasha found the background to be from the BodyHoliday LeSport i believe so it is the FD. Plus, the infinity pool shot is from the LCD with Tenley. And we could put those rumours to rest about Tenley wanting them to wear clothes in the pool and not having their skin touch.

Thank You so she is in the poll twice..The one we first had was from her LCD at Jade Mountain..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3823778;
    Thank You so she is in the poll twice..The one we first had was from her LCD at Jade Mountain..
    Yup, that's what it looks like.

Perhaps she accepts, but like Sadie with PLo she makes it clear there will be no fricky-fricky on her shift.
    Maybe so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3823748;
    Remember Mary and Byron's discussion?..Mary didn't want to accept it if he was going to mis behave himself with the other girls..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3823792;
    Remember Mary and Byron's discussion?..Mary didn't want to accept it if he was going to mis behave himself with the other girls..
    To me, that was a tell in the edit in that season as she more or less got him to agree!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3823803;
    To me, that was a tell in the edit in that season as she more or less got him to agree!
    Yes and she was the First FD too.right?..up in Canada..at Whistler I believe

Originally Posted bySANLEE] -Kasha found the background to be from the BodyHoliday LeSport i believe so it is the FD. Plus, the infinity pool shot is from the LCD with Tenley. And we could put those rumours to rest about Tenley wanting them to wear clothes in the pool and not having their skin touch.

For some reason - I see that SC as a hot-tub with Tenley
    Last edited by Capegal; 02-10-2010 at 11:51 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON