Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3822183;
    Yup! =) Great matching everyone!

Looks like they photoshopped Vienna's turquoise bikini to purple for some odd reason...

They sure did! I thought I was seeing things!

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Maybe they needed a big ole strategic splash-o-color before releasing that cap??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3822183;
    Yup! =) Great matching everyone!

Looks like they photoshopped Vienna's turquoise bikini to purple for some odd reason...

Yes they did!!! Very good. I wonder why they did that? It was different when they photoshopped Melissa dress, because the blue dress was pretty obvious so maybe people would be confused when she came out in the yellow dress. I don't know why they'd bother with Vienna's suit. No one would notice unless they has a SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3822193;
    Yes they did!!! Very good. I wonder why they did that? It was different when they photoshopped Melissa dress, because the blue dress was pretty obvious so maybe people would be confused when she came out in the yellow dress. I don't know why they'd bother with Vienna's suit. No one would notice unless they has a SC.
    It is the same suit that she wore in the hot tub though so perhaps they were thinking of FORT'S sleuthers haha. But that cap was pegged as Vienna anyway by sleuthers here. I thought the suit was part of what convinced us and the ring. I'm getting confused now.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3822197;
    It is the same suit that she wore in the hot tub though so perhaps they were thinking of FORT'S sleuthers haha. But that cap was pegged as Vienna anyway by sleuthers here. I thought the suit was part of what convinced us and the ring. I'm getting confused now.
    It was the same bikini that Vienna wore for her intro as well.

I've posted caps of Vienna's legs that convinced me enough to say that it was Vienna in the pirate ship cap.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That is what I was thinking lol We didn't think it was Vienna until RS spilled the beans. Originally many thought it was Tenley. I think if the bikini bottom stayed the same color we would have probably guessed sooner. Vienna sure loves that bikini. She wore it in her intro, then on her 1 on 1, and now on her FD.

Oh yeah..it is the same suit. What pegged that one as Vienna was her ring & her legs. I haven't seen it mentioned that the suit was photoshopped.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

What is the order of the Fatasy dates? Also do all the girls go to the suite with Jake? TIA

Yeah, I think the FORT is messing with TPTB. The crazy editing and photoshopping - they must be asking themselves how can we outsmart the sleuthers. FORT has officially engaged the editors in a mind game

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3822204;
    What is the order of the Fatasy dates? Also do all the girls go to the suite with Jake? TIA
    The show isn't going to pay all that money for them not go to the FS.