Page 106 of 128 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821956;
    I didn't think of that place....i will go and take a look!
    If I hadn't been looking at it earlier today I wouldn't have thought of it either.

ETA
    You know what...scratch that. I just took another look at Windjammer and it's only the outside that looks like Cap Maison. The rooms are completely different.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3821946;
    Can't find a room with those types of lamps at Cap Maison - so no so sure about that

Cap Maison tends to have wall sconces beside the beds
    I agree. The bed looks different as well the back looks kind of rounded and dark.

The windows match though. I can't find very many pictures of the rooms online at the Cap Maison site or Trip Advisor though.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821958;
    If I hadn't been looking at it earlier today I wouldn't have thought of it either.

ETA
    You know what...scratch that. I just took another look at Windjammer and it's only the outside that looks like Cap Maison. The rooms are completely different.
    I was just about to post that i do not see a match in the windows at the Windjammer Landing place. lol! When i saw the caps in the previews, Cap Maison immediately came to my mind as a match because of the window frames. If only we could find a match in the lamps.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821961;
    I agree. The bed looks different as well the back looks kind of rounded and dark.

The windows match though. I can't find very many pictures of the rooms online at the Cap Maison site or Trip Advisor though.
    The bed looks very similar to the ones at Cap Maison because they look a bit like a sleigh bed, but Cap Maison seems to use sconces instead of lamps on either side of the beds.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Those look like some cheezy wood-ish blinds on the windows...not plantation shutters.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

This is the closest window that i can find that could possibly be a match:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FD dinner for Tenley is at Body Holiday/Le Sport.

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821973;
    This is the closest window that i can find that could possibly be a match:

oooh I saw some very good matches...brb.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

OK - IF GIA is staying at Cap Maison - Jake would NOT be staying there - just a thought folks................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3821980;
    oooh I saw some very good matches...brb.
    I knew you'd be able to come to our rescue.