Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Any ideas where this is? Could tell us if the call occurs F3/F2 episode or the finale episode.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3821918;
    Any ideas where this is? Could tell us if the call occurs F3/F2 episode or the finale episode.

Cap Maison it will happen next week with the F3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3821894;
    Oh my!! That's quite a kiss right there. Full mouthal.
    Kissy mouth and pressy bod...are we sure that Gia didn't get the physical edit?
    That is usually F2, but wowza they look pretty physical to me!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3821918;

CC, i think it's from Cap Maison due to those distinctive wooden window frames....i haven't been able to find an exact match in that lamp though.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821884;
    I guess so.
    It was Gia on the dock, though.
    Definitely - because that's Sandals in the background across the bay from Pigeon Island.

That IS quite the kiss...but to me, when they are kissing, it always looks like she's the one doing all the work.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821920;
    Can't find a room with those types of lamps at Cap Maison - so no so sure about that

Cap Maison tends to have wall sconces beside the beds
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821920;
    Thanks tigger and san! I wonder what they will do get viewers to tune into the finale if the call is next week. They always have a "hook" to get viewers to watch the finale, I wonder what it will be this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3821946;
    Can't find a room with those types of lamps at Cap Maison - so no so sure about that
    I think Windjammer Landing has similar windows/walls. I remember looking at pics of the place this morning when I was looking for a match to that bench cap, and all I could think of was how much it looked like Cap Maison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821922;
    Kissy mouth and pressy bod...are we sure that Gia didn't get the physical edit?
    That is usually F2, but wowza they look pretty physical to me!
    I know. If I didn't know better, I'd say Gia was the F2. They've got a lot of parts touching in that SC. I think I'm about to get the vapors.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821951;
    I think Windjammer Landing has similar windows/walls. I remember looking at pics of the place this morning when I was looking for a match to that bench cap, and all I could think of was how much it looked like Cap Maison.
    I didn't think of that place....i will go and take a look!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."