Page 104 of 128 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821053;
    Be patient here, but....what's linking that cap to F3/2 as opposed to the FRC?
    I think it's because we haven't found a similarity between that area & the FRC grounds. Also, it's very similar to Jillian's F3/2 cut. Maybe there's something else & someone will pipe up.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Isn't the FRC at Jade Mountain?

Because I have been to Anse Chastenet and scenes like that bench in the rainforest are all over the property. But, of course, they are ALL OVER St. Lucia....

Thanks for the answers. I was just trying to figure out how strong this connection is to F3/2 as opposed to FRC, because I still think it's possible that this is the analogous cap to this one:

Not sure if I can post a link, so....

wwwdottvgasmdotcom/shows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-wh-2-5969.php
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3820655;
    In the infinity pool, Jake has a shirt on, so I'd say it's Tenley.
    Oh I wasn't saying they were the same pic/same time. I was simply comparing the pool girl's wet hair with Gia's dry hair. The bathtub girl has to be Gia, no one else has hair like that. It's dry, and would be much darker than pool girl's already wet hair when wet.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3820966;
    Mr Write must have put his cape on backwards, since he has just returned from Hawaii!!!!!! Wrong way, Mr. Write. :nono What a shame TPTB didn't go there this season. In between boring stuff, I got a pretty good tour of some of the islands.

Back to the bench!! Hmmmm! I still don't know where that scene is. My best guess is still Windjammer Plantation.

I posted sometime in the past that I thought the sailing ship was the Royal Clipper and agree with the posters that think it is just a backdrop.

I also suggested at some point that I thought I knew the location of Jake and friend jumping of a jetty. I'm pretty sure its at Pigeon Point (ie. Pigeon Island). That might not be new now.

I think that's the dock I posted about HERE

Great Pic!
    Last edited by dodie430; 02-08-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3820986;
    Certainly could be. I meant to say Windjammer Landing not Windjammer Plantation, but I don't really have any proof. Maybe I'll try again!!!
    Windjammer is the only one I found evidence of red brick trails as well... just no pics to back it up... so I'm thinking the same. Unless it's a private villa of some sort.

So it is indeed Tenley on the helicopter date.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3821842;
    So it is indeed Tenley on the helicopter date.
    Yep, we were wrong!!! So does that mean Gia gets dinner on the beach?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821863;
    Yep, we were wrong!!! So does that mean Gia gets dinner on the beach?
    I guess so.
    It was Gia on the dock, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821884;
    I guess so.
    It was Gia on the dock, though.
    Oh my!! That's quite a kiss right there. Full mouthal.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3821894;
    Oh my!! That's quite a kiss right there. Full mouthal.
    Yes more than we have seen in the past with Jake.