Page 103 of 128 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

There are hiking and biking trails all over the rain-forested areas of Anse Chastenet, that's why that's my guess....nothing more.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3820969;
    WOW....nice!

Would they have both Tenley and Gia's dates take place at Pigeon Island....or is that actually Gia jumping with him??
    I think it is Gia jumping off of the dock with Jake. The bikini seems to match to the nude colored bikini on Gia when she and Jake are in the ocean.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3820966;
    Mr Write must have put his cape on backwards, since he has just returned from Hawaii!!!!!! Wrong way, Mr. Write. :nono What a shame TPTB didn't go there this season. In between boring stuff, I got a pretty good tour of some of the islands.

Back to the bench!! Hmmmm! I still don't know where that scene is. My best guess is still Windjammer Plantation.

I posted sometime in the past that I thought the sailing ship was the Royal Clipper and agree with the posters that think it is just a backdrop.

I also suggested at some point that I thought I knew the location of Jake and friend jumping of a jetty. I'm pretty sure its at Pigeon Point (ie. Pigeon Island). That might not be new now.

Right on, Mr. Write! Looks like our pier alright

The Windjammer's brick path that you posted a while back is so far our best match too.
    (OT: So jealous that you went to HI. I used to live in Kehei and miss it muchly!!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3820416;
    I think RS is off his medication this time. A lot of people will be surprised.
    Gia,Gia,Gia.Where is Gia. Very suspicious to me. Also, before the Roz thing, not much fuss was made. Only after it took off that tptb tried to capitalize on it. At that time I wondered if there was something bigger in the picture for them not to fuss much about the Roz issue. We wll find out. Love for RS to be off AGAIN like he was on Ella going home after date.

Where is the F3/2 rose ceremony?
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821026;
    Where is the F3/2 rose ceremony?
    IMO, it's looking like the Windjammer Landing (where the bench is....it's the closest match we have so far), until we find something more concrete, I guess!

Is the bench scene the only cap that is thought to be from the F3/2 ceremony or are there others from that ceremony?
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3821038;
    IMO, it's looking like the Windjammer Landing (where the bench is....it's the closest match we have so far), until we find something more concrete, I guess!
    Hopefully we'll get some new previews of the bench area tonight and someone or Mr Write could confirm that it's from the Windjammer place.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821046;
    Is the bench scene the only cap that is thought to be from the F3/2 ceremony or are there others from that ceremony?
    I think that's the only one. Hopefully we'll get some clear "Gia goodbye" sc's in tonight's previews!

Be patient here, but....what's linking that cap to F3/2 as opposed to the FRC?
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.