Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Thanks! Now I recall it....
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820581;
    Thanks! Now I recall it....
    Here's the cap:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820586;
    Here's the cap:

Shape of her head and neck length screams Tenley to me.

Gia's neck isn't that long.

I'm kinda feeling a little bad for Gia if in fact she does like Jake ... one of her close friends in an interview said that she didn't get dates in high school. Sometimes the prettiest girls are the one's sitting at home, the guys aren't confident enough to ask them out.

If she was sincere when she asked Jake if it was okay to fall, and he reassured her it was, it's going to sting when she gets cut.

We'll know Gia's brother made good on his promise if Jake looks like this at the WTA

While I set out to see if there was a possibility that it could be Gia, it only took the following SC to prove to me that it's Tenley. Look at the hair color, they are a close comparison, but the problem is that Gia's is dry in the bathtub SC and the pool girl's is wet. Gia's hair would be alot darker when wet than pool girl's.

Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820594;
    While I set out to see if there was a possibility that it could be Gia, it only took the following SC to prove to me that it's Tenley. Look at the hair color, they are a close comparison, but the problem is that Gia's is dry in the bathtub SC and the pool girl's is wet. Gia's hair would be alot darker when wet than pool girl's.

In the infinity pool, Jake has a shirt on, so I'd say it's Tenley.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3820655;
    In the infinity pool, Jake has a shirt on, so I'd say it's Tenley.
    That's exactly what I was going to say...if the shirt is on, it's Tenley! That's why I don't see her as the next Bachelorette. Can you imagine Fleiss if she made all the guys wear their shirts in the hot tub or pool when she was with them?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3820660;
    That's exactly what I was going to say...if the shirt is on, it's Tenley! That's why I don't see her as the next Bachelorette. Can you imagine Fleiss if she made all the guys wear their shirts in the hot tub or pool when she was with them?
    I don't think Tenley would forbid to wear a bikini in the pool/hot tub with Jake. I think in the cap above, they jumped in with their clothes on as a spur of the moment thing, like Melissa and Jason did after their FRC. Afterall, Tenley is fine wearing a bikini in her intro shot. I don't see why she wouldn't be okay with wearing it since she does so on the beach with Jake as well.
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

yeah - I always looked at the shot as they jumped in together or one pushed the other and the other was grabbed and they both went in. Remember we did see Jake ask Ali if she wanted to get in the water fully clothed in San Fran (and I was completely distracted by the retriever swimming in the background – and so was the camera man )
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3820533;
    Sweet. I was worried

P.S. Jury, I LOVE your avatar. Norman was great.
    So if Vienna was out of the picture I think it would be between Ali and Tenley. The safe vs the challenge, reminds me of Melissa and Molly. Jason kept saying that Melissa was everything he wanted on paper but as we can see he is with Molly. Ali would be his Molly. Hot tub I think is Tenley and bathtub definetly looks like Gia to me. By the way is there many pictures of the FD and locations. Is one Pigeon Island?

P.S. Thank you, every season I hope we have a love story and every season I am let down. Norman Rockwell is of my favorite artist. I thought would work perfectly since we are close to Valentines Day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820594;

Granted, this isn't my strength, so somebody check behind me, but in looking at the group pictures, it appears to me that Tenley parts her hair on the right and combs it to the left which looks like the girl in the pool with Jake.

On the other hand, in the group picture it looks like Gia has parted her hair on the left and combed it to the right. The girl in the tub with Jake appears to have done the same thing.

It looks to me like - from the way that they part their hair - it is Tenley in the pool and Gia in the tub.

Maybe somebody can bring over the group pic and along with these two pictures make a collage. That is beyond my meager skills.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan