Page 100 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3820496;
    Is that a red mankini I spy ? :nono
    Nah it's just a very short swimsuit.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3820503;
    IMO, for all our sakes I hope not. I think we had enough viewing of those when ED wore them when he was with Jillian.
    Sweet. I was worried

P.S. Jury, I LOVE your avatar. Norman was great.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820525;
    Nah it's just a very short swimsuit.
    Sanlee,
    Congrats to your Saints! Nice work

Jakes meets the remaining bachelorettes in St. Lucia in the Caribbean for days of island frolicking and evenings of romance, capped perhaps, by nights in Jake’s fantasy suite. For one, there’s dinner on the beach; for another a helicopter tour followed by a picnic by a sugar mill, and for the third a cruise on a ‘pirate’ ship. Each woman sends Jake a video message before he sends on them home. The other two will meet Jake’s family in the season finale.
    Can anyone tell me why Tenley can't have the helicopter? We have only one placement for her on a beach right? We know Vienna's is the pirate ship as per SCs. We have SCs of Jake and Gia jumping off a dock and in the water [with her on his back]. Tenley's beach SC could be from LCD no? Maybe we have no SC from her FD, and it is Gia for the dinner on the beach and Tenley for the Helicopter.

I say this because it looks like Jake and Gia are touring Pigeon Island, and shopping in a local market, jumping off a dock and swimming, as well as taking [what I believe to be] a local water taxi [the yellow/green boat]. It seems almost a "A day in St Lucia" type of tour.

Or am I missing SCs?
    Last edited by dodie430; 02-08-2010 at 12:16 AM.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820565;
    Can anyone tell me why Tenley can't have the helicopter? We have only one placement for her on a beach right? We know Vienna's is the pirate ship as per SCs. We have SCs of Jake and Gia jumping off a dock and in the water [with her on his back]. Tenley's beach SC could be from LCD no? Maybe we have no SC from her FD.

Or am I missing SCs?
    I think because of the cap of Jake and Gia walking hand in hand with what looks like bags of some sort....is what makes us think that she gets the picnic date that goes along with the helicopter description. BUT we could always be wrong in that assumption too.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820567;
    I think because of the cap of Jake and Gia walking hand in hand with what looks like bags of some sort....is what makes us think that she gets the picnic date that goes along with the helicopter description. BUT we could always be wrong in that assumption too.

Based on the dates Gia has had so far (dinner at a campfire next to the girls camp, and the 2/1 with Vienna), it would be par for the course if she didn't get the helicopter and did get only the dingy boat.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820567;

I agree it leads that direction, I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I guess it could be as simple as the helicopter picking them up on Pigeon Island, dropping them somewhere and then them doing all of the market shopping, picnicking, sugar milling, dock jumping, swimming, water taxi-ing....

ETA: Then again I'm assuming just as much by the "marketing" SC. They could have just as easily brought that stuff in the helicopter.
    I don't know...lol... just trying to say that the SC of Tenley on the beach might just be from her LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820573;
    I agree it leads that direction, I'm just trying to keep an open mind. I guess it could be as simple as the helicopter picking them up on Pigeon Island, dropping them somewhere and then them doing all of the market shopping, picnicking, sugar milling, dock jumping, swimming, water taxi-ing....
    You never know....we could be on the wrong track!!! When they say that one couple gets dinner on the beach, they never mention what they do on their date during the day. It's a wait and see thing i guess. Hopefully it can be confirmed from the previews tommorow night!

Bet2win...you ain't lying!!

And just so I have this straight, do we have any SC of what are believed to be LCDs?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820576;
    And just so I have this straight, do we have any SC of what are believed to be LCDs?
    We have a cap of Tenley (although some people argue that it's Gia) in an infinity pool. That cap is believed to be from the Jade Mountain Resort which is where a LCD would take place. I don't think there are any other LCD caps though.