Page 10 of 128 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Does anyone know when Ashleigh leaves? Could it be her?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by milove;3784913;
    Ali's hair is darker underneath the blonde highlights on top of her head and the sun wouldn't get to the part of her head so I don't think it's Ali unless she dyed her hair during filming and it grew that fast. The girl in the SC has all blonde hair. I still think it's Vienna.
    Is there anyway it could be Kathryn

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784918;
    My thought is that it could be Ashleigh or Ali in that sc.We have no clue when Ashleigh goes home at this point.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

A pic of Vienna's hair I think her hair is longer than white dress girl lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784918;
    I think Ashleigh leave the night where there is a screencap of her crying in a plaid shirt. The same night that Jake says he's not sending anyone home and the interview is overy

I still think Vienna leaves before that.
    Could someone post a picture of Ashleigh from last night's screencaps? Thanks.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

whoops wrong pic
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784925;
    Could someone post a picture of Ashleigh from last night's screencaps? Thanks.
    I think Ashleigh's hair matches best! JM2C!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3784925;
    So do I.I am sure she leaves on that 2/1 date that she has with Gia and Jake.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by milove;3784913;
    Ali's hair is darker underneath the blonde highlights on top of her head and the sun wouldn't get to the part of her head so I don't think it's Ali unless she dyed her hair during filming and it grew that fast. The girl in the SC has all blonde hair. I still think it's Vienna.
    I think it's Vienna too. IMO, it could only be Vienna or Ashleigh, although Ashleigh's hair is much too thick than shown in that picture.