Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 617

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    The Mod's gave us a on having a discussion thread while the show airs. This is definately a spoiler thread, so please do not go any further if you do not want to know any spoiler information.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Jan 4/10 looks like Jan April 10th to me.

    What does that title mean?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    880

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3783206;
    Jan 4/10 looks like Jan April 10th to me.

    What does that title mean?
    January 4, 2010 to me ... ;-)

  4. #4
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3783210;
    January 4, 2010 to me ... ;-)
    Oops.

    I'm not used to seeing it that way. (And not used to 2010 either!)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10



    I'm ready!!! Well, waiting for dinner & to pop the cork out of the wine til closer to show time.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    My heart is breaking right now because I won't be able to watch until wayy later tonight. Yall are gonna have everything figured out before I even get to see the show

    Yall have fun watching and sleuthing out that season preview tonight. Can't wait to sift through the thousands of posts when I get back to see what yall find.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3783262;
    My heart is breaking right now because I won't be able to watch until wayy later tonight. Yall are gonna have everything figured out before I even get to see the show

    Yall have fun watching and sleuthing out that season preview tonight. Can't wait to sift through the thousands of posts when I get back to see what yall find.
    Now, now, don't cry! :nono
    Don't forget--it will take time for someone to convert the previews into scs and then Download them. And FORT most likely will crash.
    So you will actually be here right in time to do major sleuthing.
    It will be the dumb bunnies like me who have to get up early for work who will miss out and then come home from work tomorrow to see YOUR news!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3783266;
    Now, now, don't cry! :nono
    Don't forget--it will take time for someone to convert the previews into scs and then Download them. And FORT most likely will crash.
    So you will actually be here right in time to do major sleuthing.
    It will be the dumb bunnies like me who have to get up early for work who will miss out and then come home from work tomorrow to see YOUR news!
    Oh great Kasha!! Now I'm sad..I forgot that the board crashes every show.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3783248;


    I'm ready!!! Well, waiting for dinner & to pop the cork out of the wine til closer to show time.
    I am way ahead of you Saffron! Wine corked, dinner cooked!

    All of you have done a great job sleuthing this year. When we doubted how well Jake's season's will be, everyone rallied and sleuthed as in year's past. From reading the posts it looks like we are in store for yet another entertaining season, moreover, some spectacular women will appear on the show.
    I am ready for showtime! Happy Bachelor Night!

    PS: Who in the world is the illusive Kathryn???

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3783269;
    Oh great Kasha!! Now I'm sad..I forgot that the board crashes every show.
    I forgot that too!
    Except I'm hoping it DOES crash and then comes back up right when I'm ready to come back and sleuth LOL

    Cannot wait to see that preview!!

Page 1 of 62 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.