Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Moondust, someone on here figured out yesterday that the cap is from their 2:11 date. Vienna, Gia and Jake have the 2:1 date in at the winery, and he lets Vienna go. That's also where the caps of him having a picnic with Gia out by a vineyard come from, and possibly/likely the pink suitcase girl cap (Vienna pulling her suitcases to the door in prep for the 2:1 date when they both have to bring their luggage to the door in case they're the one to leave).

FORT Newbie

Hi - LOOOOOONG time lurker, first time poster

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this question, but could someone please direct me to the forum or post that discusses a master elimination list? in seasons past there has been a forum that specifically went through each episode listing who went on what date and who left... but I can't find it.

PS - you guys are amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by vslehman;3784779;
    Hi - LOOOOOONG time lurker, first time poster

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this question, but could someone please direct me to the forum or post that discusses a master elimination list? in seasons past there has been a forum that specifically went through each episode listing who went on what date and who left... but I can't find it.

PS - you guys are amazing!!
    I beleive what you're looking for is here: Bachelor Master List -Spoilers- No Discussion
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Ok, I was distracted from the 2 hour show last night but did catch a "coming up" cap of Jake burning a rose. Did this happen last night or was it just a stupid teaser of things to come?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3784788;
    Ok, I was distracted from the 2 hour show last night but did catch a "coming up" cap of Jake burning a rose. Did this happen last night or was it just a stupid teaser of things to come?
    That was in the long preview of "coming up on this season of The Bachelor".
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Thanks Saffron. I kept reading about the episode from all of your posts and didn't see anything regarding that. Good to know the drama is yet to come!
    Yup, with donuts!!

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Well, must say I really liked Jake on last nights show! He is very sincere, very honest and certainly ready for love. A couple of thoughts: I think the whole values thing is big for Jake. He is not looking for a fling or something merely physical. He is looking for a wife and he is clear about his values and his priorities. I do not think he will choose a woman unless she is on the same page spiritually. Whether or not TPTB show us these conversations and give us a clear idea of what these women value and believe, I think it will be key in his choice. He is looking to build a solid family and he wants a woman who is like-minded.

In Andy Baldwin's season, Tessa's intellectual status and family background as well as her looks all fit Andy's "ideal type". Most men have this ideal in their mind and although physical attributes can overwhelm them and be confusing, they will ultimately choose a wife based on this ideal and common values. He wants a lady with a heart of gold who is spiritual, hopefully he can see through the girls and make this determination. Just my thoughts from night one!
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***