Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3784577;
    Yep that is who I was thinking of...confused already huh?...go figure
    They do have a very similar look though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

You would think that after all these seasons i wouldn't really care anymore.
    But these girls are a little plastic? Is it just me?

I have nothing against it...but I don't remember any other group of girls like these. Prettier dresses this time.....
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Gia looks adorable in this cap with her pig tails. =) She is really pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784580;

I think they all look better in the screen caps not so much makeup
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784580;

She is a very pretty woman! She also has those luscious full lips that I'm sure Jake will love. haha!

You would think that after all these seasons i wouldn't really care anymore.
    But these girls are a little plastic? Is it just me?

I have nothing against it...but I don't remember any other group of girls like these. Prettier dresses this time.....
    The dresses on the women were very beautiful tonight. Some of the women seem like very pretty people inside and out. I cannot wait to see what they are like with Jake!

ETA: I wanted to add that although Jake seemed very nervous having to meet the women tonight, I did like him. He seems like he wants so badly to find his soulmate, and I say go Jake!!! I wish nothing but the best for him.
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-05-2010 at 06:42 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784584;
    The dresses on the women were very beautiful tonight. Some of the women seem like very pretty people inside and out. I cannot wait to see what they are like with Jake!

ETA: I wanted to add that although Jake seemed very nervous having to meet the women tonight, I did like him. He seems like he wants so badly to find his soulmate, and I say go Jake!!! I wish nothing but the best for him.
    There were some gorgeous dresses. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Ali was wearing the same dress as Jillian did for the HTD RC, the night that Ed came back. Beautiful dress, and it looked great on both of them.

I wish Jake the best too sanlee but he just seems to want this too badly, IMO. It's probably going to create of lot drama which will make for an entertaining show, but I sort of can't see love happening when he's trying so hard to force it to happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3784587;
    There were some gorgeous dresses. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Ali was wearing the same dress as Jillian did for the HTD RC, the night that Ed came back. Beautiful dress, and it looked great on both of them.

I wish Jake the best too sanlee but he just seems to want this too badly, IMO. It's probably going to create of lot drama which will make for an entertaining show, but I sort of can't see love happening when he's trying so hard to force it to happen.
    I do hope Jake can ratchet back some on the intensity. That's a huge turnoff.

I thought Jake came off as very sincere about trying to find his soulmate. I wish him the best, and hope he indeed found the love of his life.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3784036;
    I actually wondered if Ed is slightly jealous of Jake.
    SLIGHTLY??!!??! I think Jillian probably had to keep Ed on a very short leash the entire night!Q

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3784044;
    Sorry to post this on two threads, but does that last photo from post #510 look like a Gia goodbye hug? Either that or he's sniffing her hair. I'm wondering if we could try to ID a location in St Lucia where that might happen?
    The third photo on #510 looks a lot like the hair on the picture where we have talked about the funny bit of yellow light. Wasn't there a related picture of that girl in the limo, too, when Jack seemed sad to let her go? Could it be Gia?