Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 617

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

  1. #601
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3784577;
    Yep that is who I was thinking of...confused already huh?...go figure
    They do have a very similar look though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #602
    FORT Fanatic Piano-Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Missing my California home!!!
    Posts
    579

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    You would think that after all these seasons i wouldn't really care anymore.
    But these girls are a little plastic? Is it just me?


    I have nothing against it...but I don't remember any other group of girls like these. Prettier dresses this time.....
    thatsaaalotaawords...

  3. #603
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Gia looks adorable in this cap with her pig tails. =) She is really pretty.


  4. #604
    FORT Fanatic Piano-Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Missing my California home!!!
    Posts
    579

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784580;
    Gia looks adorable in this cap with her pig tails. =) She is really pretty.

    I think they all look better in the screen caps not so much makeup
    thatsaaalotaawords...

  5. #605
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784580;
    Gia looks adorable in this cap with her pig tails. =) She is really pretty.

    She is a very pretty woman! She also has those luscious full lips that I'm sure Jake will love. haha!


    You would think that after all these seasons i wouldn't really care anymore.
    But these girls are a little plastic? Is it just me?


    I have nothing against it...but I don't remember any other group of girls like these. Prettier dresses this time.....
    The dresses on the women were very beautiful tonight. Some of the women seem like very pretty people inside and out. I cannot wait to see what they are like with Jake!

    ETA: I wanted to add that although Jake seemed very nervous having to meet the women tonight, I did like him. He seems like he wants so badly to find his soulmate, and I say go Jake!!! I wish nothing but the best for him.
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-05-2010 at 06:42 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #606
    FORT Newbie legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784584;
    The dresses on the women were very beautiful tonight. Some of the women seem like very pretty people inside and out. I cannot wait to see what they are like with Jake!

    ETA: I wanted to add that although Jake seemed very nervous having to meet the women tonight, I did like him. He seems like he wants so badly to find his soulmate, and I say go Jake!!! I wish nothing but the best for him.
    There were some gorgeous dresses. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Ali was wearing the same dress as Jillian did for the HTD RC, the night that Ed came back. Beautiful dress, and it looked great on both of them.

    I wish Jake the best too sanlee but he just seems to want this too badly, IMO. It's probably going to create of lot drama which will make for an entertaining show, but I sort of can't see love happening when he's trying so hard to force it to happen.

  7. #607
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by legend;3784587;
    There were some gorgeous dresses. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Ali was wearing the same dress as Jillian did for the HTD RC, the night that Ed came back. Beautiful dress, and it looked great on both of them.

    I wish Jake the best too sanlee but he just seems to want this too badly, IMO. It's probably going to create of lot drama which will make for an entertaining show, but I sort of can't see love happening when he's trying so hard to force it to happen.
    I do hope Jake can ratchet back some on the intensity. That's a huge turnoff.

  8. #608
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    I thought Jake came off as very sincere about trying to find his soulmate. I wish him the best, and hope he indeed found the love of his life.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  9. #609
    FORT Newbie osherrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3784036;
    I actually wondered if Ed is slightly jealous of Jake.
    SLIGHTLY??!!??! I think Jillian probably had to keep Ed on a very short leash the entire night!Q

  10. #610
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    119

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3784044;
    Sorry to post this on two threads, but does that last photo from post #510 look like a Gia goodbye hug? Either that or he's sniffing her hair. I'm wondering if we could try to ID a location in St Lucia where that might happen?
    The third photo on #510 looks a lot like the hair on the picture where we have talked about the funny bit of yellow light. Wasn't there a related picture of that girl in the limo, too, when Jack seemed sad to let her go? Could it be Gia?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.