Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784513;
    Yeah, it's late though and I can't tell you exactly where that info was posted. Have a good night all!

It's when Michelle was yelling at them in that room.
    1st I have heard of it - the clothes don't match - different date
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3784516;
    1st I have heard of it - the clothes don't match - different date
    IA, the one where Michelle is yelling/talking to the other girls is from the comedy date. But the one with Corrie is from a different group date because her dress on the comedy date doesn't match the dress in that hug.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784524;
    IA, the one where Michelle is yelling/talking to the other girls is from the comedy date. But the one with Corrie is from a different group date because her dress on the comedy date doesn't match the dress in that hug.

This is the SC in question......... the smaller one of this makes it appear that is snow on what appears to be rocks - but reflection from lights

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3784525;
    This is the SC in question......... the smaller one of this makes it appear that is snow on what appears to be rocks - but reflection from lights

I know, I'm just pointing out that this cap is not from the comedy group date, but another one.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784527;
    I know, I'm just pointing out that this cap is not from the comedy group date, but another one.
    ROFL - GMTA - we both posted the same thing at the same time - oops
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

What was the special announcement that Jill and Ed were supposed to make? The only thing I heard was that Jill is no longer taking birth-control pills which doesn't seem like something you would announce to the public or do if you were going to get married in a few months. Did anyone hear anything else that Jill and Ed might have announced?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3784543;
    What was the special announcement that Jill and Ed were supposed to make? The only thing I heard was that Jill is no longer taking birth-control pills which doesn't seem like something you would announce to the public or do if you were going to get married in a few months. Did anyone hear anything else that Jill and Ed might have announced?
    They are getting a puppy. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3784543;
    Ed was joking! He's a very funny guy. They said they were working on getting a puppy and Ed joked that they've gone off the pill. They really seemed to take their job seriously of helping Jake with his decisions, asking all sorts of questions and taking notes and all. I thought they were sweet and they're so cute together.

I haven't looked at the screen caps yet but from the previews there seemed to be a lot from St. Lucia. Lots there for you to work with. Have you sleuthers got the F3 confirmed yet, and if not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3784574;
    Ed was joking! He's a very funny guy. They said they were working on getting a puppy and Ed joked that they've gone off the pill. They really seemed to take their job seriously of helping Jake with his decisions, asking all sorts of questions and taking notes and all. I thought they were sweet and they're so cute together.

I haven't looked at the screen caps yet but from the previews there seemed to be a lot from St. Lucia. Lots there for you to work with. Have you sleuthers got the F3 confirmed yet, and if not, why not?
    I enjoyed seeing Ed and Jillian again. They seemed to have a great time going through the ladies. It was cute!

We "think" that the F3 are Tenley, Gia, and Ali. Solely based on screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784458;
    You aren't talking about Cynthia? She sort of in a way looks like Roz. =)

Yep that is who I was thinking of...confused already huh?...go figure
    thatsaaalotaawords...